You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 18 of 58
SonGohan
VeteranXX
Old
341 - 01-28-2009, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by CERVICAL-KREMS View Post
If this is a fake PM, is this the greatest troll in the history of tw?
I'd be humbled on that one.

Sponsored Links
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
342 - 01-28-2009, 15:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Pardon me... just a quick question....

Why would anyone give a ****ing **** about personal information on the Internet really?

My name, phone numbers, businesses, addresses, pictures, **** even live webcams have been on the net for like 12 years... who give a ****.... If anyone ever came to my house or business I'd either have them arrested or put them in intensive care... big deal.
i would come to your house just to see you try

you're pathetic

disclaimer226
VeteranX
Old
343 - 01-28-2009, 15:50
Quote:

Why would anyone give a ****ing **** about personal information on the Internet really?

My name, phone numbers, businesses, addresses, pictures, **** even live webcams have been on the net for like 12 years... who give a ****.... If anyone ever came to my house or business I'd either have them arrested or put them in intensive care... big deal.

I dunno... maybe if I worked for someone else I might feel differently... I guess people could cause problems with an employer... but even then, who gives a ****... If you're a standup employee, any rational boss would try to protect an employee being harassed by someone off the internet, rather than fire them or something...

I dunt get it.
stop being so sane and logical, this is the internet.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
344 - 01-28-2009, 15:50
cliffs of this thread plz

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
345 - 01-28-2009, 15:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by insidious View Post
drjonez
data
marrenza

do not understand how your thought process works

gl with being dumb as ****
I'll take that as a complement from a product of the Osceola County public school system.

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
346 - 01-28-2009, 15:51
Jonathan Rourke

I logged into my friends HuskyCT and did a student search. That is the result.

elaborate troll, or real person?

SonGohan
VeteranXX
Old
347 - 01-28-2009, 15:51
Anyone else's ads now for DBZ? Because I totally stole the limelight.

Bounty
Love
Old
348 - 01-28-2009, 15:51
Eighteen pages in two hours? Jesus.

This is stupid.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
349 - 01-28-2009, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merranza View Post
man... can you just explain why you defend and like Kura so much? You guys had a date or something or it's just the sake of arguing and saying exactly the opposite of other posters?
ppl dont agree, even on the internet

crazy i know

if thats all you got is gay inuendos that just proves me right how retarded you are

SonGohan
VeteranXX
Old
350 - 01-28-2009, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
Eighteen pages in two hours? Jesus.

This is stupid.
Yes, Bounty! Get them! Smash them with your hat!

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
351 - 01-28-2009, 15:52
Quote:
i dont see how kura got owned at all really

how do you come to that conclusion
kura didnt get owned

kura owned himself by 'leaving' because people now know his name and that he lives in a 1 bedroom apartment with his brother in a town known for excessive in-breeding, and he's apparently incredibly insecure about it

if he was a normally adjusted human being he would say 'who gives a ****' and continue doing what he apparently enjoys more than anything else (posting here)

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
352 - 01-28-2009, 15:52
Quote:

I dunno... maybe if I worked for someone else I might feel differently... I guess people could cause problems with an employer... but even then, who gives a ****... If you're a standup employee, any rational boss would try to protect an employee being harassed by someone off the internet, rather than fire them or something...

I dunt get it.
it's simple really

kurayami is one extremely insecure and lonely person. he uses the supposed anonimity provided by the internet to troll people 24/7 to fulfill his needs to feel superior and socialize. niether of which he can't/won't do irl. now that the mask has been taken off, he has much less control over his internet 'life'

disclaimer226
VeteranX
Old
353 - 01-28-2009, 15:52
f5f5f5f5

alienkiller
VeteranXX
Old
354 - 01-28-2009, 15:53
dumb

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
355 - 01-28-2009, 15:53
There's a difference between not agreeing and backing up your ideas with rational and logical points and simply not agreeing for the sake of creating drama and saying the opposite of others.

borlaK
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
356 - 01-28-2009, 15:53
this is what happens when we stop having UVAlans

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
357 - 01-28-2009, 15:53
Jonathan B. Rourke

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
358 - 01-28-2009, 15:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak View Post
it's simple really

kurayami is one extremely insecure and lonely person. he uses the supposed anonimity provided by the internet to troll people 24/7 to fulfill his needs to feel superior and socialize. niether of which he can't/won't do irl. now that the mask has been taken off, he has much less control over his internet 'life'
You probably hit the nail right on, which just reminds me of how sad life can be sometimes

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
359 - 01-28-2009, 15:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
I'll take that as a complement from a product of the Osceola County public school system.
i graduated 2 years early when i was in highschool from a school with good acedemics

comming from some star trek loser who threatened to come fly back home to "beat me up and leave me in a ****ing ditch" who jerks off to cartoon anime

i really cant be offended by whatever comment that was

El Smack
VeteranX
Old
360 - 01-28-2009, 15:54
Quote:
i dont see how kura got owned at all really

how do you come to that conclusion
Becase he's spent the last 7+ years digging up info on TW posters, cataloging it and making threads "exposing" people. Then when it happens to him, he takes his ball and goes home.

Page 18 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon