pickups

Fr3aCk

Veteran XV
was thinking we could maybe manage to get an LT pickup going thursday 5/21 at like 9-10pm est. or maybe over the weekend on sunday night...discuss go!

nah fuck you dp i dont have to qualify to you but i will

im gonna totally spend my whole summer wishing for tribes shit pus, golfing, binge drinking and fucking stinky milf pussy

nah fuck you dp i dont have to qualify to you but i will

im gonna totally spend my whole summer wishing for tribes shit pus, golfing, binge drinking and fucking stinky milf pussy

i gave up wishing 4 them loser... i tried a handful of times to get them going in the last year and no1 gives a shit

i will golf a lot thi summer

i will drink a lot this summer on the weekends

i have been done w that mom 4 a while now, it was scum of me and i have move on

also add in liftin 5-6 time per every 7 day, play occasioanl game of starcraft a couple times a week, work lots and admin my form

ur summer:

skateboard like true homo
lift small weight
sperg on my form
heroin holdaiy

i shouldnt write this much

i have to take the dilaudid to sit through movies like mr.turner fuck you idk who the fuck can sit through shit like that sober heroin holiday is nice
i aint gonna sk8board with a head injury ill probably go camping and go lounge in a park and drink wine
try to literally sabotage k8's bith control so she gets pregnant ask her to marry me for the 10th time

lol and the handful of times dp actually got a pickup going he prob shame dropped at least 3-5 mins into first map

idk y aaron doesnt post more he is a goodposter maybe he gets banned or just goes off into some adventure featuring methamphetamine steroids and brick laying and forgetswhat a forum even is

Back