The real duel challenge

I have not been avoiding anything I said gimme time to play some to get back into it and I did for the most partand challenged u and then u dropped and I played 2 more times since

What do you say when ppl ask about best home d, rtcll? Do you say ofc it's stork gotdam he is so good at the game mentally that I just realized duel is really stupid and now I'm stream his demos on twitch and pretend I'm playing.

Something like that?

lol this thread is fucking great.

rtcll does play everyday, i don't think he back down; but he always say he the best, if izza plays a lot less rtcll should accommodate his schedule, after all i think rtcll wants to be the very best like no one ever was, to catch them is his test, to train them... his cause.

also, do you defense of the ancient nerds lpay ability draft? u really should, it is very fun to build searing arrow + heartstopper etc etc

also, mun has real commitment to craft -- step up 2 streets

When talking to TF_PumpkinKing, it only matters who is good at LT mod in 2015.

yep in hpb land those were the best fuck off tpk now or ill nigger ur family

When talking to rtcll, it only matters who was good at Tribes during golden era 1999-2000.

congrats ur a good dueler in an 18 year old game

now lets watch demos of u losing twl matches for those 18 years the game was around where u werent good

Changing your opinion based on who you are talking to is a highly convenient bullshit tactic for wieners.

giphy.gif

there were eras to tribes tpk the hpb era sucked but some ppl like it

personally i thot 2003-2008 had the highest skill level players active

tho anything past that point did see some ppl evolve and get really good too there just weren't as many super good ppl playing in totality

this is y i think competing for ego points at this point is stupid

if its just a friendly duel then that's different

and of rtcll and izza i can honestly say ive dueled izza so many times at this point and hes always been good about it no shit talking always a nice guy

vs rtcll who will back down from multiple challenges after hes one once and makes it absolute

so of course im going to make fun of a person taking the game this seriously when litteraly no one plays

Honest no-one gun no who dafuq pubscrub vetroob rtcll wuz him Tryna sleeve legaceez in ded trieb but him def no :king: like Mun
Good days wuz him gettin pubstomped ova n ova by Mun be4 him ragein dafuq out n say FUK U DUEL ME LELELZ

sry rtcll yo ceelin bout unda da ground somewheres :king:

Izza is new king. Gfg.

there were eras to tribes tpk the hpb era sucked but some ppl like it

personally i thot 2003-2008 had the highest skill level players active

tho anything past that point did see some ppl evolve and get really good too there just weren't as many super good ppl playing in totality

this is y i think competing for ego points at this point is stupid

if its just a friendly duel then that's different

and of rtcll and izza i can honestly say ive dueled izza so many times at this point and hes always been good about it no shit talking always a nice guy

vs rtcll who will back down from multiple challenges after hes one once and makes it absolute

so of course im going to make fun of a person taking the game this seriously when litteraly no one plays

That was a very reasonable post and I find no fault in anything you wrote...

The only thing I might disagree with was that around 2002, Tribes was already in a state where "no one was playing," but that's just a matter of opinion...

Honest no-one gun no who dafuq pubscrub vetroob rtcll wuz him Tryna sleeve legaceez in ded trieb but him def no :king: like Mun
Good days wuz him gettin pubstomped ova n ova by Mun be4 him ragein dafuq out n say FUK U DUEL ME LELELZ

sry rtcll yo ceelin bout unda da ground somewheres :king:

Izza is new king. Gfg.

I think your ceelin fell down and hit you on the head. Now u playing grand theft whack my dick 5 cuz it takes no skill or brain usage 2 play that sounds perfect 4 u

Hey Ya'll! I heard someone said something about Tobias beating RTCLL. Tobias lives up here by me in Canada so he provided me some screenshots! GL izza <3 007 says hi too!
1Hnhqwd.jpg

fenaOBl.jpg

Back