[LoD] My time with LoD

Apparently stones don't always show up on the ultrasound. I've got that next week and if it's negative gonna do a Hida scan.

Yeah I had/have sludge and a lot of small stones. The technician was a pretty blonde chick and I was making her laugh so I got her to tell me what she saw, she said she saw a lot of little stones and she said she didn't blame me for being in pain as that many stones will cause pain. The radiologist report said I didn't have stones.

The surgeon said he'd take the word of the technologist because she can see things by moving the transducer around that the radiologist can't see by just a picture, so he told me he'd look at it himself and he looked and both he and his nurse saw stones and sludge.

Just eat stuff that is very low in fat and high in fiber and protein.

Jomo was my medic in TF2

but he sucked

which is probably why he has stones in his gall bladder

<3

Eggi

Jomo was my medic in TF2

but he sucked

which is probably why he has stones in his gall bladder

<3

Eggi

No, you're wrong, it was you that sucked. I went on to have a successful career as a medic to the top of the TWL ladder. Before we all became bored and quit.

No, you're wrong, it was you that sucked. I went on to have a successful career as a medic to the top of the TWL ladder. Before we all became bored and quit.

:( :( :(

i knew better and became bored before competition really took off.

I had gallstones when I was 11. I had real bad stomach pain and nausea for a couple months and the doctor did not know what was wrong with me because I seemed perfectly healthy. He would just give me pill after pill. One night while I was watching tv my lungs felt like they were going to explode because of the pain and i couldn't really breathe. Went to the emergency room and the next day they found that i had gallstones. The doctors said I was way young to have them and I spent my birthday in the hospital recovering from the surgery :( I stll have the big ass bday card the nurses made for me somewhere :)

Ok, Now I know that DiSK is either the 'friend' or the other guy in question.

Last edited:
I think she blocked me on AIM... or just doesn't get on when I'm on. We talked a little as well.

1. He lives in the same state this happened in.
2. He said he could make the thread HoF worthy.
3. Kotz knows him.

he lives in montana
he wants attention
kotz also doesnt know anything he just likes to pretend he does

Okay so what did LoD do or not do (or who) to warrant this? First the Fi./Eve/Try to get Bew laid nonsense and now this?

^^^ she had tits. that's all one has to do around here to get negative attention and threads made about them

i passed / pissed a kidney stone on a break during the SAT
that sucked but i got a good score so everything worked out

^^^ she had tits. that's all one has to do around here to get negative attention and threads made about them

True, but the difference here is LoD has yet to show up in here. The prior thread the target showed up, instigated, and proved a small, choppy blowjob vid.

Gimme as recent a pic of LoD as possible, I'll thin-slice this shit so this nonsense can stop.

Back