Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed)

For those of you still playing, we're doing a mass migration, roughly to Siberia where we're not sandwiched between 3 powerhouses anymore. Build an outpost over there, then relocate your colony to it. Make sure you're near teammates.

We want 3 circles of packed teams roughly compacted into a giant circle, not people all over the place where it takes 5 or 6 moves to send help to an attacked teammate. So if you're on team T/W, get close to other T/W dudes, not next to T/W2 dudes, but we're keeping all three teams tight as we can within that rule.

N:2588, E:28179 area is relocation point. Halfway OP for T/W2 at N:3612, E:24155. There's one right above it that can be taken by any team involved.

Last edited:
I am in 421 :)

of of of of of of wrote:

T/W and subs are the next target...get ur boys ready!!!....we attack in 24 ticks...i will PM u again with detailswhat happened with PR?...we took them all....only moran attacked with us...whats goin on?

This is the message that was sent out at tick 454. When they announce targets I will post them here.

Last edited:
our new Relo is a fantastic spot, and with us grouped up and nicely setup we have a solid infrastructure, conquering us would be pretty hard.

We need our own forum and it needs to be private.

Some where around page 2 i said I have full control of the maffiabattle subforum and it is unused so we can hide out in there. If this is an agreed upon solution I'll clean house on that access list and you guys can start applying for access.

We should also put a buffer line around our whole cluster of outposts. So no one is closer than 5/6 ticks to us.

Last edited:
Well I rebelled only to be conquered in less than 1 tick. So I am just going to sit back and build the shit out of everything. I wish some on from TW would conquer me instead, so I can share the awesome masses of metal I am pulling in.

And Sp!n send me your relocation coordinates.

Well I rebelled only to be conquered in less than 1 tick. So I am just going to sit back and build the shit out of everything. I wish some on from TW would conquer me instead, so I can share the awesome masses of metal I am pulling in.

Don't rebel. Build an outpost where we are. You will auto-rebel when you relocate to it, and you'll be too far from your conquerer for him to do anything about it, as well as under the protection of your team. You will be able to swap your colony to that outpost location after 72 control ticks (can see this in the upper left of the 'colony' tab).

Don't rebel. Build an outpost where we are. You will auto-rebel when you relocate to it, and you'll be too far from your conquerer for him to do anything about it, as well as under the protection of your team. You will be able to swap your colony to that outpost location after 72 control ticks (can see this in the upper left of the 'colony' tab).

The guy who conquered me are on some islands above Norway. But tell me where yall are at and I will start building a outpost.

For those of you still playing, we're doing a mass migration, roughly to Siberia where we're not sandwiched between 3 powerhouses anymore. Build an outpost over there, then relocate your colony to it. Make sure you're near teammates.

We want 3 circles of packed teams roughly compacted into a giant circle, not people all over the place where it takes 5 or 6 moves to send help to an attacked teammate. So if you're on team T/W, get close to other T/W dudes, not next to T/W2 dudes, but we're keeping all three teams tight as we can within that rule.

N:2588, E:28179 area is relocation point. Halfway OP for T/W2 at N:3612, E:24155. There's one right above it that can be taken by any team involved.

Back