[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

15178999_629085637275206_8297251885815106568_n.jpg

Last edited:
why would anyone ask to write anything on their coffee cup other than something like latee/decaff/whatever

why would anyone ask to write anything on their coffee cup other than something like latee/decaff/whatever

Anti-Trump baristas are writing rude comments on cups of Trump supporters.

Trump supporters are "boycotting" Starbucks by going to Starbucks and purchasing overpriced coffee and giving Trump as their name so the barista would write Trump on the cup.

Everyone is dumb.

Trump favorables increasing as woke Democrats are finally actually watching speeches instead of edited sound bytes. "I guess we had to vote for him to know what he was saying," said one former Hillary supporter.

I like Gabbard a lot. her having to leave the dnc to support Bernie showed a lot of the character of the DNC (corrupt), as well as hers (willing to back a losing candidate because she identified more with him).

I saw this cross aisles deal making shit coming into play and anyone who wasn't drinking the Hillary Kool-aid should have also.

I pay 121.00 a month for me and the kids.

It is very unlikely that you do anything for your children. Your posting history makes that abundantly clear.

At any rate, any money you pay is many given to you by the State, so really the taxpayers are providing for your kids. Once again you fail wholly, totally, and completely at being a productive member of society, as a father, and as a human.

It is very unlikely that you do anything for your children. Your posting history makes that abundantly clear.

At any rate, any money you pay is many given to you by the State, so really the taxpayers are providing for your kids. Once again you fail wholly, totally, and completely at being a productive member of society, as a father, and as a human.

What I pay in child support every year can buy a really cool cabin with land upstate. My posting history? The fuck?

The State? Right well you just proved you don't know what in the fuck you are talking about. Nice ad hominem attack. I've seen better but not bad. D- for lack of creativity. Feel free to try again.

Well isn't that what all of those social elite are doing with the anti-vaxx movement? Or what about the pray the disease away people? I was pretty sure suffering from easily treated diseases had become en vogue.

I didn't realize that the social elite were driving the anti-vax 'movement'. I thought it was one retard in Jenny McCarthy, and a fuckload of moronic mommy bloggers that buy into anything they hear on daytime talk shows.

And pray the disease away? I thought we called that a cult. They won't be visiting a hospital anyway so fuck 'em.

I was talking more about the fact that almost 70% of all bankruptcies in the US are medically related. That over 40% of Americans have something that constitutes some sort of pre-existing condition, and that over 130 million Americans live with treatable chronic aliments.

Keep reaching.

Denmark is already complaining that meeting their NATO obligations would place an unreasonable burden on their welfare programs as raising taxes would be unpopular (already the most taxed nation in europe). I mean, I know I am shocked.

I didn't realize that the social elite were driving the anti-vax 'movement'. I thought it was one retard in Jenny McCarthy, and a fuckload of moronic mommy bloggers that buy into anything they hear on daytime talk shows.

My doc was annoying me every fucking visit about getting that poison called a Flu Shot. Doc said he had to have the shot and it was perfectly safe and very effective. I declined because I have done my due diligence in the matter and there is no fucking way I will allow myself to be injected with that shit. Anyway Doc appointment before last had to be cancelled because Doc had the Flu.

No Flu shot for me = no Flu. In over 5 years. DESPITE the fact I have a compromised immune system. GG

Last edited:
Back