Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page sooo whitenoise...
Page 2 of 2
GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 01-13-2012, 21:04
Download EveMon, pick a ship to train for and get Gunnery / Core Competency skills up to at least IV preferably V.

Rifter is a noob-friendly frigate and can be fitted nicely.

FYI EvE has probably the most ridiculous training times before you can Tech2 fit your ships. Even in 60 days it's pushing it, so prepare yourself for a long haul...

Hisec = Carebear land

Losec = Pirates (and loss of sec status for shooting people)

Nullsec = No holds barred

Sponsored Links
Ender
ValtreX
Old
22 - 01-15-2012, 23:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs View Post
i remember u from tribalwars

k43 FTW

You will probably like eve. All the PVE aspects are really repetitive and boring like tribalwars but there is really a lot more to do. Industry and market is easy to get into but very difficult to master. If you put a lot of time into missions or incursions, you can be rich as **** and like prime said, if u have any specific questions, #tribalwar is the place to go.

as far as the whole ****fest in the north, i have no idea what political deals are going on behind the scenes but it's pretty weird. NCdot isn't at all threatened by goons and pets. I think we're even still building supers and mining tech w/o any concern of an attack. We're even deployed in drone regions to kill solar/irc which is like 4-5 cynos from tribute.

If goons do decide to invade tribute one day, I welcome it. We will get guaranteed fights for at least a while until we welp some supers and the ****ty carebear corps get their panties in a bunch and start crying like babbies to evac and we'd end up probably in h-pa or x-7 (i've based out of those 2 systems for at least 2+ years until we accidentally took tribute). In the end, to me at least, it'd be a win win situation. Losing tribute would purge all the retarded carebears that always **** up in fleets and we'd get some fights out of it.

The only negative part I would see is losing the tech moons (which are due to be nerfed anyways). Unlike the former NC, we aren't RMT'ing all the tech. Everything is reimbursed. I don't even have to buy ships anymore cuz we have a whole bunch of corp ships. I was offered a free mothership but didn't take it because I would not only be stuck in it but be expected to do stupid **** like grind structures (the really broken aspect of 0.0. but if you have 50+ supers shooting them, it doesnt take as long)

I know goons have a similar and if not more effective structure of redistributing the moon goo. All your maelstroms are free, in fact, you probably make isk from insurance if you lose one. You have a supercap program and all that ****. Ofc, if you're in razor, i dunno how much they give you and what ur alliance does with it.

anyways i didnt intend for this post to turn into a wall of text but i guess thats just how complicated things are. I'm baffled by whats going on and have no idea what end of the universe i'll be in next.

p.s Vlasic thinks 0.0 space is stale . Even init are having fun ****ting on vale/geminate renters right now...
Pretty much, everything is reimbursed.

I'm pretty sure we're trying to get ncdot's blessing to just be able to stage in tribute. Right now we're just preparing for the inevitable war with raiden.

GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 01-16-2012, 03:47
If NC. stay neutral they are just delaying the inevitable. Goon are going to come after them sooner or later.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 01-17-2012, 16:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs View Post
p.s Vlasic thinks 0.0 space is stale . Even init are having fun ****ting on vale/geminate renters right now...
I never said it was stale, I said it was boring.

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 01-20-2012, 21:57
EVE Battle Summary Doctor

blap blap blap

Snagulpus
Veteran++
Old
26 - 01-23-2012, 10:09
I missed the fight. I was to busy drinking appletinis with your mom.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page sooo whitenoise...

Social Website Bullshit