why does AkumA keep ignoring the events of July 2008?

confidential

Veteran X
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=548658

[official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle by fraggle - TribalWar Forums

So he talks forever about his house of 30 woman, how he's going to hook up all his "boys," how he's a baller and everyone on tw is jealous. Then they actually come all the way to visit him and he treats all of them like shit. And now he's slowly eased his way back into making random dumb threads and if he ever gets called out on it he claims he's just trolling.

I'm sure he's going to ignore this as well, but it's just funny to me that someone pretends to be living a great life on here is actually a complete douchebag irl.

i have no problems with akuma other then he has acted like a pretentious douche since he came back

like the 3 month break where he was too humiliated to return to tw and his new gf has made him so much more mature

I think he said he'd come back when he's ready to talk about it. But of course he hoped nobody would remember and he'd slowly sneak back.

i think he meant that he would come back once he'd forgotten about it, it's always difficult to interpret an akuma post

I would have liked to elaborate but I cant. My fiancé reads TW and Im thankful none of the shit I have done/said (fact or not) has bitten me in the ass. She has read everything

I can can no longer be the TW akuma (for good or bad) you once knew. Sorry.

Another one bites the dust because of the Alan Smith syndrome. For $10 you can create an SA account using a completely different handle and start over. No one will know who you are. Just that their posting style is weird. I still don't get it.

I would have liked to elaborate but I cant. My fiancé reads TW and Im thankful none of the shit I have done/said (fact or not) has bitten me in the ass. She has read everything

what a pussy, I feel sorry for guys like you

sweet irony

Seriously that scenario was a big wakeup call - my real friends are still my real friends, some things were blown out of proportion. (look at the people who posted it) and thats that.

You don't see me post about other peoples past or condemn anyone on tw before or after drama occurs, so why would I do that to myself?

I moved on not because its about me, just because i always move on.

Another one bites the dust because of the Alan Smith syndrome. For $10 you can create an SA account using a completely different handle and start over. No one will know who you are. Just that their posting style is weird. I still don't get it.
oh man

sounds like a great relationship, good luck with that rofl

you are the poster child from the wrong generation trying to use the internet.

Back