Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Attn: Trump Voters
Page 5 of 6
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 04-24-2020, 19:45
If trump campaigns on making the manufacturing of medicine in the USA a priority I***8217;ll vote for him, and I can***8217;t stand him. Whatever politicians are responsible for allowing China and India to have us this vulnerable to them should be tried and shot for treason.

Probably slick Willy who had China backing him.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
82 - 04-24-2020, 19:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
If trump campaigns on making the manufacturing of medicine in the USA a priority I***8217;ll vote for him, and I can***8217;t stand him. Whatever politicians are responsible for allowing China and India to have us this vulnerable to them should be tried and shot for treason.

amen to this and only this

i care about this country

and i hate my politicians

i see trump and his no immigration eo last week got beyond ruined........it started off strong and went to absolute trash which no longer apparently includes h1b visas and refugees or most illegals.

sooooooooooo it was symbolism in a time when we are already locked down from most international flights and government is crippled at even processing unemployment claims or irs forms yet alone immigration hearings.

that's my best choice vs guy who says he wants to ruin this country even faster

has a kid who still works for a Chinese corporation, therefore Chinese Govt, after he went on a US public relations media tour saying he left and quit

obviously it was bad optics and he just took leave until after NOV

which is where and what i expect out of all our politicians anymore

LOTS OF ****ING WORDS

ZERO ****ING ACTION

except for things that make our bad situation worse.

you asked about China and our meds being outsourced in another thread long ago and I never got back in here until i forgot about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qei0aY2vww8

this explains a big part of what we are up against

our politicians work for and serve the enemy at this point

they pay better and we apparently don't care

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
83 - 04-24-2020, 19:56
Quote:
If trump campaigns on making the manufacturing of medicine in the USA a priority I’ll vote for him, and I can’t stand him. Whatever politicians are responsible for allowing China and India to have us this vulnerable to them should be tried and shot for treason.

and just to be impartial

we can't forget that cocksucker Nixon

the China thing is so bad and goes back so far Trump actually called Jimmy Carter for advice on the topic

JIMMY ****ING CARTER

President Trump Called Jimmy Carter To Talk About China : NPR

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 04-24-2020, 20:16
Yeah the two parties need to go.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
85 - 04-24-2020, 20:48
our politicians are running our nation like Mitt Romney's Bain Capital ran the companies he acquired and then ruined and stripped out for parts

i am watching the GOP try to sell our nation to Israel

the DNC sell it to China

the worst scum of both parties are taking money from both and everyone else they possibly can

Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital - Rolling Stone

this is the type of person who represents our nation

they hate us and if they don't i don't know what a person who hated us would or could do differently

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
86 - 04-24-2020, 23:20
Man Just Buying One Of Every Cleaning Product In Case Trump Announces It's Coronavirus Cure | The Onion

The Onion was on this a month ago.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 04-24-2020, 23:24
if you want to make an omelette
hope your not an egg

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
88 - 04-24-2020, 23:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Man Just Buying One Of Every Cleaning Product In Case Trump Announces It's Coronavirus Cure | The Onion

oh onion......you are more real than CNN now

I used to laugh at people eating tide pods and smoking them

who knew that the cure was mainlining them this entire time

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
89 - 04-25-2020, 00:02
Quote:
Yeah the two parties need to go.
The Democrat party WILL be going bye bye. You are welcome.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
90 - 04-25-2020, 00:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 04-25-2020, 01:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
The Democrat party WILL be going bye bye. You are welcome.
It has taken long enough and it has been a long, weird road but this is exactly what I hoped would happen when I cast my vote for Donald. That the dem party would bow their head in shame that the will of the US people chose DT over their concoction. That they would realize just how fed up people were. In the meantime, Don would end up cleaning house on both sides. Then during the tenure, the Republicans would figure out that they could do much better and out of these post flame Trump years - we would have some REAL candidates. Not the clown show we have seen recently. I am not sure they all get the point. Whatever. The power of the people is the power of the country.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
92 - 04-25-2020, 01:30
The Dems and their Chinese/Soros backed media ******s had to be allowed to expose themselves as the treasonous **** wit criminals they are. One can factually say that is what they are till the sun stops shining, but the best way is to let the dumb ****s do it themselves. In front of the entire world.

Enemy nations exposed themselves. Corrupt media exposed themselves. Dem party exposed themselves. Corrupt fbi/doj exposed themselves. Celebrities exposed themselves. Enemies of the Republic here at this forum exposed themselves.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 04-25-2020, 10:05
You're sucking the flaccid cock of a Low Grade Imbecile

Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week | World news | The Guardian

Quote:
Mark Grenon wrote to Trump saying chlorine dioxide ***8216;can rid the body of Covid-19***8217; days before the president promoted disinfectant as treatment

The leader of the most prominent group in the US peddling potentially lethal industrial bleach as a ***8220;miracle cure***8221; for coronavirus wrote to Donald Trump at the White House this week.

In his letter, Mark Grenon told Trump that chlorine dioxide ***8211; a powerful bleach used in industrial processes such as textile manufacturing that can have fatal side-effects when drunk ***8211; is ***8220;a wonderful detox that can kill 99% of the pathogens in the body***8221;. He added that it ***8220;can rid the body of Covid-19***8221;.

A few days after Grenon dispatched his letter, Trump went on national TV at his daily coronavirus briefing at the White House on Thursday and promoted the idea that disinfectant could be used as a treatment for the virus. To the astonishment of medical experts, the US president said that disinfectant ***8220;knocks it out in a minute. One minute!***8221;

He went on to say: ***8220;Is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it***8217;d be interesting to check that.***8221;

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 04-25-2020, 10:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post

i care about this country

and i hate my politicians
So much this.

I think anyone would be hard pressed to find more than a handful of honest politicians in D.C.. I think the corruption in our government is a rot that goes to the core.

I don't really give a **** about party lines, I'm for whoever has the best idea or plan, regardless of party affiliation.

I don't even particularly like Trump. I think he is everything that people say he is. He's an orange used car salesman/reality show star/somewhat shady busness man. But you don't hire a preacher to run a brothel. I don't care what he did or said 10-20-30 years ago, i care about what he does while in this position. My only real gripe about him is his inability to shut the **** up. Whether it be a Twitter feud with some random has been entertainer or model, or the press briefings, he needs to learn when to just shut the **** up.

But his inability to curb his mouth doesn't warrant the nonstop onslaught of attacks from the left that microscopically comb through his entire existence to find even the smallest spec to mount a fresh attack on him. And honestly, the democrats havent shown me **** that i would want to vote for. They have spent the last 4 years blowing money on their fabricated, vindictive attacks on the duly elected POTUS, completely shirked their elected duties and quite honestly sound like a bag of retarded monkeys with all the crap they spew and come up with.

I think he gets attacked so much because he's doing exactly what he said he would do during his campaign, he's rampaging through the admin, like a bull in a china shop and he's ****ing up long established streams of income and perks for people that have been in office for decades, and they don't like it..he's gotta go. I'm honestly kinda surprised nobody has taken a shot at him yet.

/rant

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 04-25-2020, 10:27
drain status = swamped

groove
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 04-25-2020, 12:21
imo the media obviously made way too big a deal about a dumb off the cuff comment

but idk if 'lol j/k' is the best response, especially when simps were like 'ya it's actually a good idea'

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
97 - 04-25-2020, 12:39
Yea but you're going at it from a position of "the reasonable position is bad enough", and bad enough is not the level at which the hysteria operates.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 04-25-2020, 12:42

blindly attacking everything he says

blindly defending everything he says

don't see much of a dif

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
99 - 04-25-2020, 12:49
If the argument was "Trump shouldn't be riffing when people are scared, and likely to incorrectly interpret his riffs and do something potentially harmful!" what's the defense? By inserting Clorox/Lysol into the argument, literally inventing words to satisfy their irrationality, they create their own resistance from people that would otherwise agree with them.

Tic
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 04-25-2020, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
imo the media obviously made way too big a deal about a dumb off the cuff comment

but idk if 'lol j/k' is the best response, especially when simps were like 'ya it's actually a good idea'
dude...

millions of **** tards voted for the guy.

many, sadly; still bask in his (orange) glory.

the fact that he was musing aloud in a live press conference like that...it's embarrassing for the U.S.

Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Attn: Trump Voters

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
absent is ops eunuch , op is a faggot expert