Jesus ****ing christ you losers are still here? by Daedalus - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Jesus ****ing christ you losers are still here?
Page 1 of 6
Thread Tools
Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 08-01-2019, 11:07
Reply With Quote

I left this community over 10 years ago...

I really thought this place would have boarded up by now. I remember glancing at the frontpage maybe a year after I left and realized I didn't miss it at all. This coming from someone who spent 3+ hours a day here every day for probably 8 or 9 years.

I believe the catalyst for leaving was making some random thread about something I thought was funny and in usual TW fashion everyone *****ed about how unfunny it was. I responded with "**** you if I made this same post but stated how unfunny it was everyone would come in and say the opposite." So I did, and everyone did just that, until they caught on to what I was doing, which lead me to the conclusion that posting here was pointless.

I was shocked for about half a second to see a 100,000+ post, pro trump maga thread here until I remembered what this community was like. A bunch of contrarian-for-it's-own-sake, sad, vitriolic, sexually and/or socially frustrated men desperately trying to win the approval of anyone in their life, and a handful of familiar people online is the only place you feel you can attain that. This is an eerily accurate profile of almost every mentally unstable American-terrorist psychopathic killing-spree shooter we've had in the last 15 years, of which there have been a lot at this point. This place is an echo chamber for your own hatred and frustrations and I understand the comfort in that, but it isn't healthy. I say that because to an extent I was that same person. But I was also a frustrated teenager for the majority of time I was here. I'm 32 now. It was fun at the time being a **** to random people online in the early 00s. Now grow the **** up. Get out of your own heads and this worthless community devoid of empathy or compassion for your fellow man.

Anyway, I hope your lives improve and you guys aren't on some government watch list but you probably are.

Oh is Morbid still around? That guy was cool.
 
Daedalus is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Osmethae
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 08-01-2019, 11:16
Reply With Quote
I think Morbid passed away
 
Osmethae is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3 - 08-01-2019, 11:20
Reply With Quote
YOU LOSERS ARE STILL HERE?

proceeds to type wall of text
 
amRam is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 08-01-2019, 11:20
Reply With Quote
Welcome back **** face
 
Plasmatic is offline
 
Gorlax
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 08-01-2019, 11:24
Reply With Quote
There is 20 of us left and most are racist...
Badmofo is dead
 
Gorlax is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6 - 08-01-2019, 11:29
Reply With Quote
Wall o text translation: people were mean so I left
 
amRam is offline
 
Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 08-01-2019, 11:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmethae View Post
I think Morbid passed away
Holy **** really? That's awful. RIP Morbid you were a good dude. I wish we had a chance to meet he seemed like one of the few level-headed people around here.
 
Daedalus is offline
 
Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 08-01-2019, 11:41
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
YOU LOSERS ARE STILL HERE?

proceeds to type wall of text
I posted, hold on let me check... over 30,000 times here for 8 years. Apparently I'm still averaging 4 posts per day. That's a lot of ****ing time to spend with any community. After 10 years away I figured a couple of paragraphs summing up my experience and pointing out to the rest of you how awful it always was and clearly still is here, was worth 10 minutes of my day. Though I'm super bummed to hear Morbid passed away.

And yes, wall-of-text people were mean so I left. No ****. Everyone is mean here, I was mean, that's what we did here. We were ****s to each other. I came to the realization (much too late) that was not a healthy thing to embed myself in. It's self-perpetuating. Honestly I can't imagine what some of your real-world lives must be like, it must be pretty empty if you're still here. I'm sorry for that. I hope you find happiness and can throw away the festering vitriol of places like this but I understand no one is going to listen to me, you're all too entrenched at this point in your "community". This place isn't about listening and understanding other's perspectives it's about taking your real-world anger and throwing up onto a forum where other people do exactly the same so you kind of feel like you belong somewhere.
 
Daedalus is offline
 
Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 08-01-2019, 11:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorlax View Post
There is 20 of us left and most are racist...
Badmofo is dead
Badmofo died too? Damn that sucks, he seemed like an alright dude as well.
 
Daedalus is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
10 - 08-01-2019, 11:45
Reply With Quote
Nobody noticed you'd gone.
 
Fool is online now
 
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 08-01-2019, 11:45
Reply With Quote
Sup asshat?
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Denver
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 08-01-2019, 11:51
Reply With Quote
i'd advice you to stay away.
not like you're gonna heed my advice anyways...
welcome back then
 
Denver is offline
 
OneSlickRex
VeteranX
Old
13 - 08-01-2019, 11:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
This place isn't about listening and understanding other's perspectives it's about taking your real-world anger and throwing up onto a forum where other people do exactly the same so you kind of feel like you belong somewhere.
At some points it sounds like you understand, but then you don't.
 
OneSlickRex is offline
 
easilyodd
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 08-01-2019, 12:08
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post

I left this community over 10 years ago...
 
easilyodd is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15 - 08-01-2019, 12:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
I posted, hold on let me check... over 30,000 times here for 8 years. Apparently I'm still averaging 4 posts per day. That's a lot of ****ing time to spend with any community. After 10 years away I figured a couple of paragraphs summing up my experience and pointing out to the rest of you how awful it always was and clearly still is here, was worth 10 minutes of my day. Though I'm super bummed to hear Morbid passed away.



And yes, wall-of-text people were mean so I left. No ****. Everyone is mean here, I was mean, that's what we did here. We were ****s to each other. I came to the realization (much too late) that was not a healthy thing to embed myself in. It's self-perpetuating. Honestly I can't imagine what some of your real-world lives must be like, it must be pretty empty if you're still here. I'm sorry for that. I hope you find happiness and can throw away the festering vitriol of places like this but I understand no one is going to listen to me, you're all too entrenched at this point in your "community". This place isn't about listening and understanding other's perspectives it's about taking your real-world anger and throwing up onto a forum where other people do exactly the same so you kind of feel like you belong somewhere.
You realize that everyone here just ****posts for a few minutes at a time and then ****s off right? Maybe this place defined you as a person or whatever.... But that's just cuz you're a beta. Most of us have jobs and families you retard. This place is a sideshow distraction.

Well, except for the redneck woman beating Indian....
 
amRam is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 08-01-2019, 12:11
Reply With Quote
u wouldn't believe the level of anger here in the trump era

or maybe u would since you've seen the maga thread

give it a read it's fascinating
 
cael is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
17 - 08-01-2019, 12:18
Reply With Quote
guise

This place isn't about LISTENING and UNDERSTANDING


 
amRam is offline
 
Brontez
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 08-01-2019, 12:29
Reply With Quote
Hey I remember this guy
 
Brontez is online now
 
OneManArmy
VeteranX
Old
19 - 08-01-2019, 13:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontez View Post
Hey I remember this gay
fixed
 
OneManArmy is online now
 
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
20 - 08-01-2019, 13:23
Reply With Quote
Awesome. He hasn't been here in years; returns to RAGE about stuff he used to do on here, thinking it's the same.

Actually, he prolly saw the Trump thread and it triggered his TDS.

What are the odds that his new e-hangout is reddit? Because, you know, it's much more sophisticated than teedub.
 
samUwell is offline
 
Page 1 of 6
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Jesus ****ing christ you losers are still here?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
big yikes from me dawg , where he go? lul


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:33.