list of ppl "nexted" from tw

I've never understood why people would want to next another

i kind of get it....

Great-mind-discuss-ideas-average-minds-discuss-events-small-minds-discuss-people.jpg

lets be honest. gossip very important on here. might be the only thing left for most of us to talk about. not a lot of anything else anymore.

6a00d8341c5a0553ef015390755e91970b-800wi

lets be honest. flaming way funner than creating an actual argument. the second two people disagree the majority of this forum goes straight for some kind of personal attack on information they might have posted on here.

or something that someone else fabricated against them...."lol pedophile"..."pants shitter"....etc.

at some point anything over a sentence becomes a tryhard post. tl;dr. walls of text. insert post count. trolololololo :rofl:

and this is why the forum is the way it is today. gossip...more gossip...name calling....nexting...i won. all in hopes of making all the other people eventually rage quit (or hide in shame). it's like an internet version of king of the hill. or highlander

there can be only one!!

the only question left is whether that last person won...or lost.

Last edited:
i mean if more of us could post 100 times a day spouting sarcastic hard right wing ideology then tw would be a much better place

i mean if more of us could post 100 times a day spouting sarcastic hard right wing ideology then tw would be a much better place

instead nobody posts hardly anything anymore

nobody can tell a personal anecdote without it being dragged into all future discussions.

nobody cares about anything except who the next new penis pic will come from.

very excite. everyone does whatever they can (including me) to shit all over the conversation...run people off in shame. then the forum comes together to collectively cry about not having anything or anyone to talk to.

very productive

Last edited:
:lol:

good picture

in regards to captain tryhard's wall of lolol
just dont participate in it then
and join the threads that do contain news and facts and events and shit
eventually those turn into discussing ideas

u no

jomo stopped cummin around after i outed him as ghcq redirection agent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

good picture

in regards to captain tryhard's wall of lolol
just dont participate in it then
and join the threads that do contain news and facts and events and shit
eventually those turn into discussing ideas

u no

my point --------------->>>>> Goshin

there is a reason this place is the way it is. that's all I'm saying.

your point is that no one cares, everyone is doing x, so fuck it, you'll do x too!

my point is, not everyone does it, people do still care, and fuck you for giving in

go read something interesting in your particular hobby category and then make an informed post about it

eventually people will respond positively sometimes

like solar roads and femtothrust fusion power

we are the future...and it is big and bright

just like goshin

pixie dust can save us all

Back