is it true that none of u buck tooth dinks eat cheese cuz of mold

i dont eat a lot of cheese, dont even put it on sandwiches much anymore

but i had some really good gouda the other day!

losing 22 lbs in a month seems like way too much

how much did you weigh?

253 now 230.

I was a snacker. I ate a lot of snacks and that has been completely cut out. Now I eat baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, apples, and grapes when I am hungry between meals.

Lunch time I went from 2 sandwiches w/mayo, 2 pieces of cheese (each) and about 8 pieces of lunch meat (each) to 1 sandwich with mustard, 1 piece of cheese, and 4 pieces of meat and a large salad.

For dinner, I take a lot of veggies and the main course is my side.

The biggest challenge was training myself to recognize the difference between an empty stomach and being hungry.

I splurge from time to time. At the blackhawks game in the skybox I ate a lot of stuff but probably 1/3 of what I would have ate a few weeks earlier. At my brothers for a game, we had pizza and I had 3 pieces when I would usually have 8 or so (squares, not slices). At a restaurant the other day I ordered a caesar salad chicken wrap instead of a nice big juicy burger and I got slaw and beans as a side instead of fries.

I'm not doing this to lose weight. I am trying to lower cholesterol. The weight is a bonus. I am never hungry and I feel good and am full of energy.

Actually, I no longer crave carbs and if/when I eat too many carbs I feel like shit. Once the cravings went away, I really started to enjoy the taste of non-carb loaded foods more...even without butter and salt.

And I eat a piece of cheese daily. Too good to give up completely.

253 now 230.

I was a snacker. I ate a lot of snacks and that has been completely cut out. Now I eat baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, apples, and grapes when I am hungry between meals.

Lunch time I went from 2 sandwiches w/mayo, 2 pieces of cheese (each) and about 8 pieces of lunch meat (each)
How the hell do you guys let yourself eat like that? I would have killed myself the moment I hit 200.

lovin this thread, lol

hey ramatakahn your taste is bad and you should feel bad

no but srsly what is wrong with you

What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you guys, I just simply stated a couple of facts related to the the topic.

I could go some Balut right now :)

I thought the cheese thing was due to lactose intolerance or enzymes or some shit

as long as it doesnt stop them eating cock I dont mind too much

250 jfc you guys

I was like 195 and was like ughhhh you've really let yourself go bro

down 10lbs in the last 4-5 weeks, 10 more to go what up

nigga gon be cut

How the hell do you guys let yourself eat like that? I would have killed myself the moment I hit 200.

I like food. 5 years of back problems and 2 surgeries kind of got me in the habit of snacking a lot.

And I could never hit 200 again. Last time I was 200 was Sr year of high school. I may have been 250 but I have a large frame. No giant beer belly, muffin top, or front butt.

2 sandwiches with 8 slices of meat each

jesus

I like sandwiches :) Lunch meat and cheese are two of my favorites. Sometime I would walk by the fridge take some meat and cheese and roll it up sans bread and eat it.

I liked to eat but now at 40, I have to make a lifestyle change. I am ok with it.

oh word, 22 pounds doesn't seem like nearly as much then. good work, dude. keep it up

how's your cholesterol?

I don't know yet. Haven't been back to get blood tests.

Last edited:
Back