did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke? by LogRoller - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?
Page 9 of 16
zorro
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 03-07-2011, 02:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
Validate

Validuz

Coincidence?
never a miscommunication

Sponsored Links
doggor
VeteranX
Old
162 - 03-07-2011, 02:18
Val is this FS issue just another ****ing hill you're stuck on?

Also Bush went to Yale undergrad and then to Harvard Bschool. Just to clarify. That being said will we be seeing you with a Harvard Bschool MBA too? Or will you be applying to FSU for another advanced degree again?

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 03-07-2011, 02:30

masters in creative writing

DealersChoice
VeteranXX
Old
164 - 03-07-2011, 02:55
Why, Val. Just tell me why.

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 03-07-2011, 03:01
learn storytelling LOL

deadfish
Veteran++
Old
166 - 03-07-2011, 03:08
val just saw how sad NGFM was and didn't want to be stuck on a cube farm, is val alluding that he has 'the look'? something something aesthetics.

what is campus life like @ full sail? I play badminton, do you think I could get a sports scholarship there? i can't afford tuition so I'd need a full ride. if i write about yachts and nautical stuff will it get me in. not all engineering schools have historical maritime academy roots. also, i watched all the seasons of deadliest catch, i know a lot about crab fishing.

deadfish
Veteran++
Old
167 - 03-07-2011, 03:10
how come i can't write anything funny?

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 03-07-2011, 03:12
Because you don't yet have a Hilarious Writing master's degree from FSU

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 03-07-2011, 03:15

deadfish
Veteran++
Old
170 - 03-07-2011, 03:16
thats y im trying to get advice ader invader

kazan
VeteranXX
Old
171 - 03-07-2011, 06:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I never got to attend any of the "campus tours" or I definitely wouldn't have gone.

There was a point a couple months in, right after the difficult/early programming classes where we had to take "general education" courses, one being Archetypes and Mythology (or something equally worthless in the long run). We took personality tests, quickly shared the results from person to person around the room and each of us told the class why we came there. When I heard that 80-90% of the guys there wanted to "graduate and immediately become lead game designers" and that they were all a drastically different personality type from me, I knew I ****ed up. I knew if those naive kids/young guys were there over something that idiotic and unrealistic, this wasn't the school for me.

It was an awful day. I didn't want to quit and potentially be ****ed, so I just tried to ignore it. I figured I was just psyching myself out. I had to keep telling myself to just ride it out and finish.

So stupid. What a waste.
Meh, the campus tours really don't appeal to the whole crowd that thinks they're jumping right into a lead position after graduating. Hell, every five minutes they're telling you that even though they have a spectacular job placement department, you're probably still going to end up interning, or going to get in at an entry level, grunt position.

The reason I had any interest was that nobody in my family besides me knows anything about computers, let alone programming, and I really liked programming, and I had what I thought were amazing, cool ideas for games and felt I really had a passion for it (and I did). But the industry is a slave market pretty much, and I had no idea; thankfully, that CS head saved my ass by convincing me to go for a more broadly applicable degree. Even still, I don't write code for a living, I just can't see myself doing that. I feel like it would kill the appeal of it for me.

So now its time for a CE/EE double major, good times.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 03-07-2011, 06:33
Oh btw, let it be publicly known that I am giving out +rep for anyone who makes "stupid piece of **** hill" or "you do what you feel you must" jokes when replying to a Validuz post, if there is some effort put into it.

E.g. I won't give rep if all you do is quote a Val post and say "piece of **** hill", but if you work it into the reply in a meaningful way, then free +rep for you.

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
173 - 03-07-2011, 06:43
who is a bigger loser validuz or amadeus

vote now

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
174 - 03-07-2011, 06:49
i can't think of any humiliating or pathetic Amadeus stories

and i have a good memory for TW drama

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
175 - 03-07-2011, 06:50
see coolness is judged based on stories about the person

you can be a loser without having a single outstanding moment

amadeus brags about his stack overflow rating, holds a deep grudge for tribes, cares about e-rep and probably is some neckbeard eve online player

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 03-07-2011, 06:53
sounds like he pounded some sand up your vagina

what the **** is a stack overflow rating anyway? o.O

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 03-07-2011, 07:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
sounds like he pounded some sand up your vagina

what the **** is a stack overflow rating anyway? o.O
StackOverflow is a programming Q&A site where you get rep for questions/answers that others have upvoted

and I don't brag about it, I made one thread yesterday and I called myself a nerd in the OP

on the other hand, opsayo is mad because he had to wait 10 years until he could declare himself king of tribes, because it took that long for everyone better than him to quit playing

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 03-07-2011, 08:07
We talk too much about full sail and his dungeon master degree and always seem to forget to talk about the "engineering degree" he refuses to talk about, refuses to scan and refuses to support with a grade 11 knowledge of physics.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
179 - 03-07-2011, 08:40
I only know where 3 people in this thread went to school, but I'm going to negatively judge all of you.

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 03-07-2011, 08:41
I don't even know why I'm posting in this thread. I have a Latin degree.

Page 9 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
and im stuck or something , cumming on validuz , falhawk; new bifocals , full sail university , hill rage , piece of shit hill , poor , too stupid to understand , validerp , validouche , validurrr , validuz = idiot , whooping in your asshole