[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

03eb18f62d47767ee41c1ccf464f9ec5--funny-parrots-parrot-toys.jpg

edit: they forgot to add "Post on Tribalwar"

no point. nothing but worthless trolling nonsense from you two. nothing to discuss. I wish tele would stop responding to you.

Congrats now u have come to the point that the rest of tw has been at for a long time except in every thread on this retarded form

Scooby remember when you used cry about Obama daily and anytime economic reports came out you spammed "fake news" these reports are manipulated by obama

Now you cheer maga for an economic report

No bias

What a shill

Benghazi, 5 years, 8 Investigations, 0 Indictments....

Mueller, 7 months, 1 investigation, 4 indictments and counting

Uranium One, 0,0,0
Entrenched politicians vs non-entrenched politicians and for some reason, you are rooting for the entrenched politicians.

Benghazi - Shillary all up in it.
Uranium 1 - Shillary all up in it.

See a pattern?

This is what it looks like when the politicians get classified as the untouchables. One set of laws for us and, well, little to no laws for them.

How many GOP senators are not re-running for their seats in 2018? I've seen at least 2 or 3, unless I'm mistaken, so far. New faces (either side and if qualified) are always good.

Should be pretty interesting and give you trolls some water cooler talk on here for a while anyway.

There is MAGA every day he is in office and you cucks whine about something new. Sorry not my fault you are fueled to post stupid shit daily.

How many GOP senators are not re-running for their seats in 2018? I've seen at least 2 or 3, unless I'm mistaken, so far. New faces (either side and if qualified) are always good.

Should be pretty interesting and give you trolls some water cooler talk on here for a while anyway.

flake, corker, hatch
plus franken's seat will be open

Congrats now u have come to the point that the rest of tw has been at for a long time except in every thread on this retarded form

this fukin guy has such a crush on me

Man sometimes I open a thread and there's like 4 posts in a page and I'm like thank god I ignored that obsessive loser

I used 2 think ignore was lame until tele came along

Not only is tw 10000% more readable but the thought that he probably still mentions me in every single thread on tribalwar after this long gives me a chuckle

I had 2 ignore captain tele because the sheer volume of his posting meant scrolling past his posts meant skipping 80% of a page filled with pepes and Twitter screenshots and image macros of goebels on every single page and in every single thread on this whole forum

Tw much better experience when it is people talking to eachother rather than just basically reading some obsessed persons blog

guys, guys, ctpn tele no good

he ruined tw

and my life

even pignore can't save me now

Back