[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

e26letx6mp301.jpg

deepstate pedos

trump/putin/pence 2020

Holy shit. Worse than watergate. They were actively planning to sabotage a us presidential election.

Then why didn't they do something before the election?

NY FBI office treats Clinton Cash like the bible.

DC FBI office wants to protect their little fiefdoms.

All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

interestingly enough

arsin has his own "landscaping" company

do u trickle down ur economics to ur employees
Have you moved on from hunting down cable thieves?
Several years ago i laid that bait out there, im surprised you took so long to find it.

I'm sure if he climbed his way into running a big corporation he'd volunteer to keep his salary at $70k. Because CEOs do nothing all day anyway.

Id tax any income over $300k at 101%.

We need more egalitee, fewer princesses.

What do you mean? They did. They used a phony dossier from a company ohrs wife worked at to get fisa warrants to spy on a political candidate. :shrug:

And oddly, right after these texts were made. How weird.

Except buzzfeed didn't publish that until 1/10/2017.

what does when buzzfeed published it have to do with how the dossier was used prior to that?

My opinion was they were more concerned about trying to protect their bureaucratic fiefdom in the FBI over manipulating the election.

Compare it to Guilliani who was leaking info from his NY FBI buddies that indictments were coming for HRC, Bret Baier reported this prior to election on Fox News despite it being false and had no corroborating information.

I think the FBI as a whole is a corrupt anti-democratic institution, so in general fuck them, but freaking out to Alex Jones defcon Jade Helm over every little individual agents bias is dumb.

Take a breath, demand transparency and resist the urge to believe every possible conspiracy that confirms your priors.

My opinion was they were more concerned about trying to protect their bureaucratic fiefdom in the FBI over manipulating the election.

Yet the FBI wouldn't release any details about what information was used in the FISA court to obtain warrants on the trump campaign. If the dossier was used as evidence, that presents awfully large pickle. I mean, I think the FISA court is wholly unconstitutional along with everything else in the UNPATRIOT ACT, but if it is being abused above and beyond its "wholesome" intentions to illegally spy on a presidential candidate, possibly and quite probably spurred by partisan FBI agents, the people have the right to know. I'm not looking for some grand conspiracy, but there is awfully little to show for Mueller's investigation other than corrupt people are everywhere in politics, all you have to do is overturn a rock.

Yet the FBI wouldn't release any details about what information was used in the FISA court to obtain warrants on the trump campaign. If the dossier was used as evidence, that presents awfully large pickle. I mean, I think the FISA court is wholly unconstitutional along with everything else in the UNPATRIOT ACT, but if it is being abused above and beyond its "wholesome" intentions to illegally spy on a presidential candidate, possibly and quite probably spurred by partisan FBI agents, the people have the right to know. I'm not looking for some grand conspiracy, but there is awfully little to show for Mueller's investigation other than corrupt people are everywhere in politics, all you have to do is overturn a rock.

Yeah, but pretty sure congress has been briefed on the timeline for the warrants and if there was something that damning there would have been a more public and extensive report on it.

Instead it is partisan innuendo from both sides.

Yeah, but pretty sure congress has been briefed on the timeline for the warrants and if there was something that damning there would have been a more public and extensive report on it.

Instead it is partisan innuendo from both sides.

u haven't been paying attention, and you certainly haven't been watching the house judiciary overwatch committee hearing videos from the past few weeks. they have asked directly if the dossier was used to get the fisa warrants, and the FBI/DOJ refuse to answer and claim it's classified, even though this committee should have access to classified information within the FBI/DOJ.

Last edited:
u haven't been paying attention, and you certainly haven't been watching the house judiciary overwatch committee hearing videos from the past few weeks. they have asked directly if the dossier was used to get the fisa warrants, and the FBI/DOJ refuse to answer and claim it's classified, even though this committee should have access to classified information within the FBI/DOJ.

You know they hold classified briefings too right?

If you got a link so we can watch those I would be impressed.

Mitch McConnell has to go. hopefully this country can still be saved. truly people, think about world population. that's the only thing that needs to be discussed. keep the rest of the world out of the United States. We really need to look at a world population map everybody in the United States needs to look at the world population map and realize that if they have children or any steak in the future of this world they need to look at a world population map now.

Why the fuck do you all think Matt Damon is making a fucking movie called small or whatever it is if that's possible go ahead have children

And no it's not the United States white people that need to stop having children it's the rest of the world that needs to stop having children. Don't let them in!

i had to quote this degenerate rambling a second time its too awesome

people like this vote

hahahaha

You know they hold classified briefings too right?

If you got a link so we can watch those I would be impressed.

yes, i do.

so why would they be asking the same question in today's hearings with rosenstein if chris wray gave them the answers already in a classified setting last week, UNLESS they already know, and they are just trying to get him to answer it in public?

Politicians engaging in political grandstanding? In my USA? Why I fucking never!

I believe the term you are looking for, in this specific case, is obstruction of justice.

which is, of course, is hilariously ironic considering this is what the Russia-Collusion investigation now wants to go after Trump for (long after the fact)

it is like this shit show was designed to project the last administrations crimes and criminality on the current one while letting all their worst show ponies have final say on the matter........

for those of us paying attention (which you very clearly are not) it is rather amusing that both Hillary, Owebama, and even Mueler have stronger collusion and financial ties to Russia than Trump has.

:lol:

Last edited:
i had to quote this degenerate rambling a second time its too awesome

people like this vote

hahahaha

hey look blackpeople back in the maga thread flapping his fucking lips without saying anything at all

not even once......not even by accident

then doing it over and over again

serveimage

LOLOLOLO

can't help himself

must be all that fast twitch muscle and zero impulse control

BITCH OWNED

:rofl:

from the makers of RESIST

come PERSIST

now back to retirement triple goes

after this YUGE win

20k votes over an alleged child diddler that MSM throughout the country, likely the world, ran a 24 hour a day shit smear campaign on over an admitted forged yearbook entry

Last edited:
Back