x64 Tribes

is denuvo included?????

I hate you nofix for ever selling the source code

Again probably. the issue is that all the existing code injection stuff works on 32 bit exes. there is a way to make a meaningful change via code injection but it will be pretty hard.

the only thing that's pretty hard is my penis

JQGoxod.png

A new version is up, this one has uncompressed zip support, the ability to interchangeably use png and bmp extensions, a new text based font system(though its fairly haphazardly slapped together and will likely have some issues), and some console functions that will be useful later for a higher tick rate. The link in the OP has been updated, see the readme for details.

As before, any dlls or hudbot will almost certainly cause crashes with this executable.

neato, thanks for the .pft changes, i'll have to take a look

any way to convert older .pft fonts to the new format?

running this now

anything new?

hey lemon are you using any high resolution textures etc? we have some 1024 and 512 stuff that other people have posted if you'd like a copy

i was walking down the hall in scarabrae today on niflhiem saying wow thats pretty look at that wow thats pretty.

the 1024 stuff crashes the 32 bit clients so I have to fall back to 512

hey lemon are you using any high resolution textures etc? we have some 1024 and 512 stuff that other people have posted if you'd like a copy

i was walking down the hall in scarabrae today on niflhiem saying wow thats pretty look at that wow thats pretty.

the 1024 stuff crashes the 32 bit clients so I have to fall back to 512

no new stuff

post a link?

Back