Fuck bone marrow transplants

So if you donate bone marrow, you can be framed for sex crimes now?

Would that also make all his kids going forward the German's kids instead? Time to get some child support lol.

Spoiler

was it on Tw I was reading that a girl holds the Gonocyte DNA from every dude who ever splooged inside of her?

that apparently it never leaves them and can be found archived in the brain tissue

I was somewhere this was being discussed and was like WTF

and everyone acted like the other people already knew this

it was obvious

it wasn't for me and still is not

was it on Tw I was reading that a girl holds the Gonocyte DNA from every dude who ever splooged inside of her?

that apparently it never leaves them and can be found archived in the brain tissue

I was somewhere this was being discussed and was like WTF

and everyone acted like the other people already knew this

it was obvious

it wasn't for me and still is not

Jesus Tele, I need a link for that shit.

edit: not entirely accurate, but pretty close..
Bearing Sons Can Alter Your Mind | Science | AAAS

During mammalian pregnancy, the mother and fetus exchange DNA and cells. Previous work has shown that fetal cells can linger in the mother's blood and bone for decades, a condition researchers call fetal microchimerism. The lingering of the fetal DNA, research suggests, may be a mixed blessing for a mom: The cells may benefit the mother's health—by promoting tissue repair and improving the immune system—but may also cause adverse effects, such as autoimmune reactions.

Last edited:
Jesus Tele, I need a link for that shit.

edit: not entirely accurate, but pretty close..
Bearing Sons Can Alter Your Mind | Science | AAAS

that appears to be the same stuff along the same lines

Was prob me Tele. Yeah the marrow article is a thing as is telegony. Don't forget to add in the epigentic aspect as well.

you nailed it and maybe was from your posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

Women May Carry the DNA of All Their Sexual Partners | Gnostic Warrior

Male DNA Is Often Found In Women's Brains. Where Does It Come From?

of course snopes lizard people (with no degrees and one invalidating source says otherwise)

A total of 154 girls were studied of which 21 (13.6%) tested positive for male microchimerism. There was a tendency that girls were more likely to test positive for male microchimerism if their mothers previously had received transfusion, had given birth to a son or had had a spontaneous abortion. Furthermore, the oldest girls were more likely to test positive for male microchimerism.

However, less than half of microchimerism positivity was attributable to these factors. In conclusion, data suggest that male microchimerism in young girls may originate from an older brother either full born or from a discontinued pregnancy or from transfusion during pregnancy. We speculate that sexual intercourse may be important but other sources of male cells likely exist in young girls.

Snopes Conclusion said:
Far from demonstrating that 100 percent of a woman’s male sexual partners have male cells that de facto become part of their body, the studies cobbled together by YourNewsWire show that even if sexual intercourse transferred cells from a male that later became incorporated into the female partner’s body (which science has only speculated about at this point), it clearly wouldn’t happen in all cases.

We are also unsure, for the record, what motivation would exist for scientists to hide the truth about male microchimerism in the first place.

100% record........or 100% of the time regardless

this is crazy stuff for the rest of us who don't drink our water with sugar cubes in it and live next to a heat lamp to shed our skin

they mad cray my dude

'The Pill' Might Shrink Certain Brain Regions Among Women Taking It | Live Science

eRyIuQ6.png

Back