Is Provo Utah a Future Proof White Oasis? by Reggs - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is Provo Utah a Future Proof White Oasis?
Page 1 of 5
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 12-07-2019, 13:29
Has anyone been there? Impressions of the area are appreciated.

California is turning into a 3rd world country. The dystopian existence is pushing me to look for a white oasis safe from degeneracy, minorities, homosexuals, feminists, and the jew.

Provo is 85% white and Mormon. Many of the whites in Provo are descended from Mormon settlers. Im an atheist, but I see the Mormons as an effective buffer from social justice and diversity. I imagine this area will hold strong into the future as far as state politics. I'll trade murder attempts for conversion attempts any day. It's filled with whites so there is no crime and I'd expect the citizens to be hygienic and polite. Slightly above national average IQ.

Provo, UT Population Demographics
Provo, Utah - Wikipedia

Look at this video. Few people in sight, but you can just tell from how clean and orderly things are that this is a white town. Mexicans are afraid of snow and will look at this video with fear and disdain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzo4WiyNZw4

Has anyone been there? What is it like?

Last edited by Reggs; 12-07-2019 at 13:32..
Sponsored Links
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 12-07-2019, 13:33
Everything I know about mormons I learned from tribalwar making fun of shadow of death and the hit HBO series Big Love

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 12-07-2019, 13:35
Future proof? Lol

Forget the race ****. The race is full of weaklings. Look for people to align with on a more ideological level?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 12-07-2019, 13:37
Soros going to start shipping in diversity

Thanks for letting me know the next open society diversity location we try to pick the whitest towns and ship them in

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 12-07-2019, 13:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Future proof? Lol

Forget the race ****. The race is full of weaklings. Look for people to align with on a more ideological level?
Who could be responsible for such a drastic demographic shift after the 1960s? Could it be the jew? Let's find out!

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 12-07-2019, 13:39
Quote:
Future proof? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Soros going to start shipping in diversity

Thanks for letting me know the next open society diversity location we try to pick the whitest towns and ship them in
itt: a boomer and a delusional millennial spout nonsense.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 12-07-2019, 13:39
Odio Tryhard level 11

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 12-07-2019, 13:42
Quote:
Odio Tryhard level 11
Every post you make is oozing with projection.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
9 - 12-07-2019, 13:43
not if you're there race traitor

we will find and castrate all who poison the pure white bloodline with miscegenation

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
10 - 12-07-2019, 13:44
lmfao odio is enraged about computer processors

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 12-07-2019, 13:45
lmfao lemon is sperging out about my ****posting

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
12 - 12-07-2019, 13:47
ur a spaz beaker lmfao

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 12-07-2019, 13:47

this guy knows all about provo

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 12-07-2019, 15:06
more like provolone amirite

(b/c it's white)

(and cheesy)

groove
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 12-07-2019, 15:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan421 View Post

this guy knows all about provo
provo spain?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLrNJCuCR-w

god don don

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 12-07-2019, 15:16
Homos are everywhere, didn't you get the memo?

They used to have these t-shirts that said we are everywhere and I used to think, what, you're bacteria?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 12-07-2019, 15:25
Do not fear the black man or the mexican, Reggs. It is not color that sets us apart. It is behavior. This includes the behavior of enforcing the law. Criminals tend to hang out in places where no one enforces the law. Look for communities that promote and enforce law and order and you will find higher concentrations of good people.

I lived in Salt Lake for a couple of years and know the state well. In general, Mormons are good people and easy to live with. Very family oriented. The only barrier in most cases is that they circle the Mormon wagons pretty tight and it can create barriers in the local society. If you don't give a **** about that, the area is awesome. Especially if you love the outdoors and outdoor activities.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
18 - 12-07-2019, 15:36
Long ago I did a road trip one Summer through Utah on my way to a co-workers wedding near Yellowstone. It was a rather interesting place, very unique, amazing stone churches/buildings, but I was in a very different state of mind about politics, ideology, race relations, etc, than I am now.

At that time I largely despised Mormons. I viewed them as a closed off cell of collectivist cultists who only advanced/celebrated or cared about their own kind. Religiously intolerant bigots who tried to control their congregation of people into a rather strict and barbaric oblivion. A majority of the higher ups at my job were Mormon and got there not because of their hard work, discipline, or aptitude, but because they were Mormon. They were big into the local rural LDS scene. This was something I found discouraging as both an atheist and as a person trying to advance and be promoted inside of a STEM field. I was anything but ecclesiastic and resented them after undergoing the laborious and rigid discipline that I majored in. These people were primarily the anti-thesis of my existence. They were against all that I cared about or focused on with my own time and energy.

Many years later, I now realize they were just acting like Caucasian Jews. That Mormons primarily live their life and prioritize their own tribe and preservation of that group (above all else) in exactly the same way. It is not just a survival strategy but possibly the only idea that matters moving forward. Even if I don't understand all of it, value most of it, am still an outsider and foreigner in their eyes and the entire thing feels like the midsommar horror film. I get it. I grasp what they are doing and after.

They also don't feel the need to destroy everyone else around them in order for them to get ahead. In order for them to succeed. So that is why I now have less animosity toward them than I do American Jews. Who have a home and place to run back to and use this nation as a honey pot and sewage vessel until that day comes.

We are entering a world of constantly waring factions. There is no if and or buts about that. Rocket man Kim about to start firing some missiles up again.....and I see Israel already bullsticking Iran with their dome shaped ICBM's this afternoon (that only RT is talking about).

This country faces something similar to what the Boer faces in South Africa, with constant land redistribution schemes, it faces the civil unrest of Brazil, it faces the constant Cartel violence and government corruption of Mexico....all of this is headed this way and quickly.

Exactly what we face can and will continue to be debated but as you pointed out with demographic graphs the trajectory is known. The future is certain only in how much more uncertain it will get.

Now I actually fear for the Mormon faith being gutted and destroyed to the same extent that Christianity has been with the Scofield bible (putting Zion above Christ) and what they have done to Catholicism with the DAS JUDEN CUCK POPE who resides in the Vatican. Mitt Romney is happy, in fact ecstatic, to accept endless new refugees for shekels and cares less about his people than he does his own little empire and broken failed lineage legacy on this planet. I mean look at how he treats his own South of the Border extended family that got killed in Mexico recently.

Mormons will always vote for him because he identifies as Mormon, that is what they care about, but he cares less about his people and more about political power and money than Pope Francis does. Romney basically licks our illegals feet and grovels before the unwashed masses on behalf of corporations and mega NYC hedgefunds. They need another Martin Luther type if they are going to make it through unscathed.

As for the cities itself they were beautiful. Huge homes.....clean streets.....everyone drove a brand new SUV and worked hard. Blond haired blue eyed people laughing and smiling everywhere I went. I stopped at In-And-Out and it felt like Children of the Corn and looking back that is now meant to be said in a good way. The best possible way possible. They also value gold and silver as actual money. I understand why they view alcohol the way they do. Why they fear outsiders and act intolerant at times.

They value:
-large close knit familities
-community
-God/morality
-cultural and ethnic homogeneity

Everything that the rest of our country has turned its back on, shuns, mocks but clearly can't say or prove that they are in any way better off without it. This State has one of the last high trust homogeneous environments inside a country filled with diversity and where nobody else wants to talk to, or look at, yet alone hang out with their neighbors.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-07-2019 at 15:42..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
19 - 12-07-2019, 15:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Do not fear the black man or the mexican, Reggs. It is not color that sets us apart. It is behavior. This includes the behavior of enforcing the law. Criminals tend to hang out in places where no one enforces the law. Look for communities that promote and enforce law and order and you will find higher concentrations of good people.
I know there is what I am supposed to say.......and then what I am actually seeing and feeling

What your post should say is look for places that are allowed to enforce the law. Not SOCIAL JUSTICE

as you know more than I do living in Wheeler's antifa hell hole called Portland

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
Here's a logic game for you then, lets talk about issues.

Chart of the Week: The black-white gap in incarceration rates | Pew Research Center

So the liberal talking point is the disproportionate incarceration rates between whites and blacks are due to racism.

Abortion rates by race and ethnicity | Guttmacher Institute

Abortionā***8364;***8482;s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans - Public Discourse

So the liberal talking point is the disproportionate incarceration [abortion] rates between whites and blacks are due to racism [women reproductive rights].

Please explain to me how one of these issues is due to racism and the other is not due to racism.
I'm not sure what to make out of this in regards to a nature vs. nurture aspect.

I mean I know there are statistical outliers.......there are exceptions to every rule..........but there is also this thing called statistics

and those numbers look bad right now........real bad

the kind I wouldn't risk my life or be another martyr for or over

that kid on the London bridge who got stabbed to death and his hilarious dissertation were more than enough imo.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
20 - 12-07-2019, 15:54
Quote:
Future proof? Lol

At the end of the day.....during hard times

>Family
>Friends
>People who more than likely look or act like you (understand your hardship)

that is the ranking order of allegiances.

There is a really good discussion on this (for being twitter) that some of you might enjoy. That I continue to find eye opening. The kind of discussion I would like to see more of online or on TV but for obvious reasons can not and will not ever happen.

starts here:
Catherine Linnen on Twitter:

ends here:

(š***8217;)TOP WATCHING (š)ORN ā***732;ļøš***376;***8217;***8364; on Twitter:

what is the more convincing argument?

I'll entertain either and am all ears.

The fact I have to dig this hard to see a debate on it is what frustrates and bothers me tbh

Page 1 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is Provo Utah a Future Proof White Oasis?

Social Website Bullshit