reggs got divorced and his sister ran off with the mix race baby

bowl of blood

Contributor
i was catching up on tw royal news service and thinking y is reggs so hardcore about mixed race babies now. white supremacism makes sense when you're married to a gook bc they're white supremacists too (except when no whites are around) but the guy has a mix race baby, normally you don't hate your own baby.

the only thing that makes sense is his sister divorced him and ran off with the mix race child. that would also make him a permanent incel so i feel kinda bad for him.

reggs please let us know if everything is alright maybe post a pic with your family if all is well.

TW: We use the word 'sister' in the loosest term possible.

hey it's not really his sister dammit

Last edited:
i'm an old fashioned kind of guy. a boomer you might say. i was brought up to believe family is family. i have an adopted cousin, he is my cousin, i call him my cousin. i have a friend who was adopted, she calls her parents mom and dad and her brother and sister her brother and sister. there's no difference where i come from. if you want to fuck your sister and tell yourself it's ok because she's not blood, be my guest. you're still a sister fucker.

It's okay if white men sleep with non whites. Our ancestors were conquerors and smile down on us when we do the same. White women should not ever be with non white men though.

Procreation in such situations should be avoided. If there is race mixing, best to raise the kids with white culture since it's the best culture.

Once on a business dinner I sat next to this white man who had an Egyptian wife. He converted to Islam and they talked about giving their babies Egyptian names. It was just disgusting and uncomfortable. Completely changed what I felt about the guy. A broken and defeated man. He was not a conqueror.

It's okay if white men sleep with non whites. Our ancestors were conquerors and smile down on us when we do the same. White women should not ever be with non white men though.

Procreation in such situations should be avoided. If there is race mixing, best to raise the kids with white culture since it's the best culture.

Once on a business dinner I sat next to this white man who had an Egyptian wife. He converted to Islam and they talked about giving their babies Egyptian names. It was just disgusting and uncomfortable. Completely changed what I felt about the guy. A broken and defeated man. He was not a conqueror.

you wear makeup, stop talking about your conquering ancestors. You play with fake weapons, only thing you conquer is a lunchable

Back