If you really think people in Florida need jacked up trucks just because of floods...

in the past we just put it down to Falhawk being old

but now that we're all old, it's clear he's just an awkward beta male

matching tattoos and another man raising his kids

:picard:

Fuck you. I live here. You don't know shit.

Also we have a strict "no cucks" policy so you should probably get the fuck out of my state.
I'm here until Saturday. We should have met up. I thought you lived in Utah or something

having a jacked up truck is a lot like owning a gun
its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

many ppl here saw me drive my mustang to uvalan but u better fukn believe I had a land rover in my garage just in case I needed to do something other than drop every pair of panties in a 3 county radius

living in the gainesville, central florida area thats pretty much all i would see on the road

but most of the lifted trucks were covered in mud and had roll cages

rednecks like to have bonfires and drink shitty beer out in the middle of the woods/swamp :shrug:

having a jacked up truck is a lot like owning a gun
its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

many ppl here saw me drive my mustang to uvalan but u better fukn believe I had a land rover in my garage just in case I needed to do something other than drop every pair of panties in a 3 county radius

yeah but fallhawk too worried about matching tattoos and crossing his legs with baby socks on

C5JcXLMW8AA18W9.jpg

do u get better gas mileage with those giant tractor wheels cause the diameter is so much bigger? why isnt that a thing

living in the gainesville, central florida area thats pretty much all i would see on the road

but most of the lifted trucks were covered in mud and had roll cages

rednecks like to have bonfires and drink shitty beer out in the middle of the woods/swamp :shrug:

not everyone can make a life long career out of making 2 ounce specialty cocktails

:cool: The Lacs gotta stay true and keep repping that confederate flag boys, thats symbolizes us and our outdoors hunting and fishing way of life ! Dont ever cave to these liberal pansies. :cool:

Back