Give me one *good* reason why gay marriage should be illegal

They have an average of 500 sexual partners in a lifetime so they aren't interested in marriage but rather in degrading the concept thereof in the eyes of normal people.

They're ~1% of the population yet commit closer to half of all child rapes. Remember, when a priest fucks an altar boy, that's queer pedophilia, though you'll never hear the jewsmedia posit it that way.

fa4.jpg

They're ~1% of the population yet commit closer to half of all child rapes. Remember, when a priest fucks an altar boy, that's queer pedophilia, though you'll never hear the jewsmedia posit it that way.

dyk victims of child rape such as yourself commit 99.99% of child rapes

i don't see why i should feel sorry for a bunch of future child rapers, getting what they deserve imo

Let them marry. I don't fucking care.

problem is that it doesn't stop there

it never stops there

next is animal marriage, polygamy and then the final goal of child marriage

amadeus just wants to skip to end but knows that isn't popular opinion (YET)

I could start poking holes in this, but the more salient question is what does any of that have to do with marriage?

$20 says Amadeus is a pedo/queer/tranny or has someone who fits that description in his immediate circle, so he's constantly knighting for them

if he was, wouldn't he just find a safe space on the web where everyone tolerates/encourages/normalises such things?

if he was, wouldn't he just find a safe space on the web where everyone tolerates/encourages/normalises such things?

normalizing sick behavior and degeneracy

holy shit coombz you are almost caught up to the rest of the world now

no more night rider reruns for you guys in a land down under

he did lose

amadeus is knighting up for his own pedo fallacies and tendencies

where that thread at?

oh yeah nobody saved it because it was disgusting and gross

just like everything else you fight for and are an advocate of

problem is that it doesn't stop there

it never stops there

next is animal marriage, polygamy and then the final goal of child marriage

amadeus just wants to skip to end but knows that isn't popular opinion (YET)

lines have to be drawn somewhere. With everything. I dont care if gay people want to marry. It does not matter and affects no one but them and theirs. I dont care if its the pedo MLP lovers idea. This is the wrong place to draw the line IMO.

Who is to say this isnt the natural evolution of Natural Selection and a self-correction to world Over population?

What you perceive to be wrong ideas. You went back and forth with me for quite some time trying to convince me that gender wasn't biological (paraphrasing here) or that there isn't anything wrong with the brain of a tranny or that gays serve some evolutionary goal etc. C'mon gimme a break. At least don't pretend.

And what, pray tell, am I "defending gays trannies and pedos" from, in your view?

Back