[Official] NHL free agency

Scott stevens was a joke of a player who delivered illegal hits. You look at most of his hits, their either off his feet or aimed at the head

I'd love to see proof of this. Almost every hit I've seen from Stevens was with his arms down and on his feet. The Lindros and Kariya hits were perfect examples of that. Both of them were not paying attention. Lindros had his head down, and Kariya was admiring his pass. Simply because his shoulder came in contact with their head does not make it illegal.

Lindros was always a concussion waiting to happen. He skated with his head down. I don't care how good you are... at some point you're going to get caught in the train tracks and you're going to get annihilated. Scott Stevens made a good train.

flyers_team_pic.jpg

Scott stevens was a joke of a player who delivered illegal hits. You look at most of his hits, their either off his feet or aimed at the head

I disagree. he was THE enforcer and his hits were 90% of the time clean. If you dont see him coming...sorry. :shrug:

I understand though because he has hurt more Flyers players than any other team. :p:

All these are clean and he never leaves his feet. The elbow is used after the hit to push off but he basically just stands up his opponents.

Crappy quality

Edit: Beaten by sojourn :D

3:24PM Toronto signs UFA goaltender Curtis Joseph to a 1 year deal worth $700,000
3:24PM Toronto signs UFA defenceman Jeff Finger to a 4 year deal worth $3.5-million a season

Who is Jeff Finger?

3:24PM Toronto signs UFA goaltender Curtis Joseph to a 1 year deal worth $700,000
3:24PM Toronto signs UFA defenceman Jeff Finger to a 4 year deal worth $3.5-million a season

Who is Jeff Finger?

Yeah wtf? Is CUJO washed up or something?

Nah, Cujo can still play a backup role as he demonstrated in Calgary during the playoffs when he bailed Kipper out to save the game.

Their agents are going back and forth between teams telling them what the others are offering hoping to get more money.

Who is Jeff Finger?

19 point player who's played in 92 career NHL games, 29. Colorado was hoping to sign him, but Toronto overpaid his value by at least 3x. I think Toronto was feeling charitable and gave him that contract while they go into tank mode.

It doesn't look like my Devils have done shit except resign Pandolpho and Salvador. No Brylin though after 13 years. :(

Back