Cicada 2.0 Cyberpunk 2077 advertisting...

samUwell

Contributor
Veteran XX
Memberberries Cicada 3301?

Well, the devs at CD Project Red are doing something very similar but with their game.

Cyberpunk 2077 is already a worldwide hype phenomenon... but the care and complexity of the games pre-release information cycle and marketing is even deeper than many seem to know.

CD Project red is doing what all great innovators have done throughout history... transforming a normative practice that no one expected to be transformed and if we can send a positive message about their painstakingly crafted cryptic and hidden marketing campaigns... we can have a positive impact on the industries future.

Links used so far in the puzzle. Each one led to next.
Cyberpunk 2077 — from the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Cyberpunk 2077 on Twitter:

3^{eXa.Q9m^._78))3/X6Chd5,(7v~!L"ty"http://UmxjP6bRm2.wS !(TUMqgyBf6#%&+hm?C88+N'+&{\gL}9}Btzq<P:p=fAXb#Kb~qz{XfD^8+@hv$5Zuz$x<

nightcorp
Cyberpunk 2077 - Game Detectives Wiki
^as far as i know, that is the furthest so far.

Curious to see if more companies do something similar.

I confused.
Cicada was a digital scavenger hunt. I think there have been a few like it in the past. CD Project Red is doing something very similar with Cyberpunk 2077. I think it adds a lot more excitement to the game.

I honestly wish I knew more about encryption and shit like that to join. Because of that, I am regulated to watch it unfold from the sidelines. :lol:

Back