What forum are we going to move to when TW dies? by Milk-Man - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?
Page 9 of 27
Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
161 - 07-11-2015, 11:04
v good article to wake up to, thanks tpk

I think you and (LOL) joe daddy are probably the only people I can think of who feel that way about me. I'm p nice guy. OH OK maybe xpealadocious too. But it's natural for 3 of the worst tribes players to hate I guess. Maybe you 3 can get together and create a tribe. Band of Tribe Bads... BOTB

**** wait not, Michelob and Shadoh hate me too

Sponsored Links
Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 07-11-2015, 11:42
tpk is negging me because i offered my opnion on tribal superiority

pancake
Banned
Old
163 - 07-11-2015, 11:43
i called milkman and masterace bad at o cuz i was drunk raging about no1 llama grabbing last night real meanly i am rtcll level rager gg now

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
164 - 07-11-2015, 12:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
i called milkman and masterace bad at o cuz i was drunk raging about no1 llama grabbing last night real meanly i am rtcll level rager gg now
i will sootghe ur rage with my amazing soundpack skills lets go

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 07-11-2015, 13:14
wouldnt need so many e grabs if that d would keeep the flag home

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

pancake
Banned
Old
166 - 07-11-2015, 13:17
YA BUT I WAS O WITH U 2 ****ERS AND I WAS BY MYSELF IN OUR FIRST PU IN A YEAR EHJNKLOIPOJHKAEIPOAJHIPOE AIOJ)HAIOJ{HAE

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
167 - 07-11-2015, 13:18
i think if meph/milk/stork/sn0w/dare on 1 team we all play d and then flag doesnt leave i think we will play 0-0 game until last 2 min then we win 1-0 IE vs 5150 u see

1 day da jesterz liv da dream

pancake
Banned
Old
168 - 07-11-2015, 13:20
sleepy was gay and played snow chase on a team of snow stork sleepy jjwtay navox

automatically that team is stacked to begin with in 2015 random pu group tribes and then u get snow 2 fukin chase and cg too? wow scum

vs our team had 2 ppl that have been in a LT pu maybe 3 times total

that was first map tho and it got better by hb

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 07-11-2015, 13:21
Well i was kinda tossed into the fire of an already out of hand game more than midway through map. I had just sat down and opened tribes. My chair wasn't even warm yett ffs... I think the blame is not on me. I blame tpk. **** that guy

pancake
Banned
Old
170 - 07-11-2015, 13:23
i blame game for being ancient and people for being too stupid to want to try it

instead they end up in columbine military shooter sims like cs and the mass murders keep happening... ... Z:"(

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
171 - 07-11-2015, 13:30
Quote:
i blame game for being ancient and people for being too stupid to want to try it

instead they end up in columbine military shooter sims like cs and the mass murders keep happening... ... Z:"(
lol yes u r doing gods work spread the gospel of bloody eags vs ds

should start a marathon twitch stream of tribe about spreading awarness to not kill ppeople

all money must be donate to charity maybe magical gmaes co-sponsor and bam u get like 50 viewers page 10 status

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 07-11-2015, 13:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
v good article to wake up to, thanks tpk

I think you and (LOL) joe daddy are probably the only people I can think of who feel that way about me. I'm p nice guy. OH OK maybe xpealadocious too. But it's natural for 3 of the worst tribes players to hate I guess. Maybe you 3 can get together and create a tribe. Band of Tribe Bads... BOTB

**** wait not, Michelob and Shadoh hate me too
Troll troll troll... Wake up in the morning, check for TPK posts like a try-hard stalker and troll troll troll... **** talking troll troll talking more **** and trolling while trolling.

Nobody cares who likes you or hates you man. Who you are is not based on what people think of you, but your moral or immoral behavior that rises from the heart.

You are the most hateful guy on this entire forum by far.

You derive a very potent amount of sick pleasure from insulting me unprovoked with lies and hateful words of ill-intention.

You are the saddest, most wicked **** on this forum.

I could ignore you for a year and you'd still be fiending over my existence and masturbating to my posts... because deep down you are still insecure and wounded from ancient history.

You can tell how insecure you are by how you base your opinion of yourself on how "others rate you as an individual".

Nobody gives a **** about the past man. Let it go. Holy crap. There is nobody humping my leg harder than you. You are like a crack fiend that needs his fix.

At least 2g00d is retarded enough to actually forget that I wrote him an essay on how I am of the opinion that people progressed in Tribes beyond 2001.

You are just telling lies and bull**** because you are evil and you have hateful negative intentions.

There is no excuse for your behavior and if I were you, I would be horribly ashamed of myself. Any decent mother would barf and be repulsed at the thought of her son becoming a lying internet troll aggressively attempting to grief others like you.

I'm absolutely certain that you feel no shame, because you are a wicked ****, that types in wicked deceitful **** and enjoys the **** out of it. I'm certain it helps you sleep at night after you do it too.

Some disgusting part of you actually probably justifies it too. You are probably laughing to yourself thinking it's awesome and hilarious to be a disgusting individual ****-posting like you are.

There is nothing worth becoming a wicked-hearted sick **** like you that hate stalks people unprovoked on the internet for jollies.

Pretty nice guy my hairy brown an00s. You have no conscience and are utterly devoid of shame.

You have a heart as black as coal and when you piss you leak viper poison.

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
173 - 07-11-2015, 13:35
tl; might read later idk

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
174 - 07-11-2015, 13:38
Here is the shorter version then:

Milk-Man is the only individual here potently ****ty enough to make opsayo permanently quit Tribes.

pancake
Banned
Old
175 - 07-11-2015, 13:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by [meph] still plays View Post
lol yes u r doing gods work spread the gospel of bloody eags vs ds

should start a marathon twitch stream of tribe about spreading awarness to not kill ppeople

all money must be donate to charity maybe magical gmaes co-sponsor and bam u get like 50 viewers page 10 status
we should do this and it sohuld just be us all drunk and on drugs on vent or webcam playing bigmonkey pack music tracks and **** talking

thatd be awesome

bigmonkey is in one of those ren demos i posted. a true tribe legend and savior

pancake
Banned
Old
176 - 07-11-2015, 13:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
Troll troll troll... Wake up in the morning, check for TPK posts like a try-hard stalker and troll troll troll... **** talking troll troll talking more **** and trolling while trolling.

Nobody cares who likes you or hates you man. Who you are is not based on what people think of you, but your moral or immoral behavior that rises from the heart.

You are the most hateful guy on this entire forum by far.

You derive a very potent amount of sick pleasure from insulting me unprovoked with lies and hateful words of ill-intention.

You are the saddest, most wicked **** on this forum.

I could ignore you for a year and you'd still be fiending over my existence and masturbating to my posts... because deep down you are still insecure and wounded from ancient history.

You can tell how insecure you are by how you base your opinion of yourself on how "others rate you as an individual".

Nobody gives a **** about the past man. Let it go. Holy crap. There is nobody humping my leg harder than you. You are like a crack fiend that needs his fix.

At least 2g00d is retarded enough to actually forget that I wrote him an essay on how I am of the opinion that people progressed in Tribes beyond 2001.

You are just telling lies and bull**** because you are evil and you have hateful negative intentions.

There is no excuse for your behavior and if I were you, I would be horribly ashamed of myself. Any decent mother would barf and be repulsed at the thought of her son becoming a lying internet troll aggressively attempting to grief others like you.

I'm absolutely certain that you feel no shame, because you are a wicked ****, that types in wicked deceitful **** and enjoys the **** out of it. I'm certain it helps you sleep at night after you do it too.

Some disgusting part of you actually probably justifies it too. You are probably laughing to yourself thinking it's awesome and hilarious to be a disgusting individual ****-posting like you are.

There is nothing worth becoming a wicked-hearted sick **** like you that hate stalks people unprovoked on the internet for jollies.

Pretty nice guy my hairy brown an00s. You have no conscience and are utterly devoid of shame.

You have a heart as black as coal and when you piss you leak viper poison.
tpk needs to get paid to post

y isnt this **** in gd its fukin awesome

pancake
Banned
Old
177 - 07-11-2015, 13:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
Here is the shorter version then:

Milk-Man is the only individual here potently ****ty enough to make opsayo permanently quit Tribes.
thats not true opsayo stays away from tribes for issues centered around me and also he was bored of it and wanted to move on or something anyway

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 07-11-2015, 13:56
Quote:
thats not true opsayo stays away from tribes for issues centered around me and also he was bored of it and wanted to move on or something anyway
K, then I made a mistake there...

But it's all good...

Also, you guys can pay me if you want.

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
179 - 07-11-2015, 13:58
0a0 KingPumps

AoA ayo4yayo

also yes is there some subsection of twitch that is 18+ only etc where its just like girls with **** out on picture in picture screen thats bigger than their game etc? late night tribing should go there and get cult following like Evil Dead bruce fukn campbell SHOP S MART

ill swallow your soul -- come get some

because i still laugh like idiot every ngiht on td with this ****n ridiculous soundpack and all the drunk ****ed up ppl fake **** talking its v funny in this dayin age

Last edited by [meph] still plays; 07-11-2015 at 14:02.. Reason: hail to the king babeh
Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 07-11-2015, 13:59
honestly tpk i genuinely think you're delusional. I'm a very kind person. Stating my opinion on your tribes skill level doesn't make me enemy1 does it? If anyone spouts lies it's you. Accusing me of hacking is laughable. So yea, I like to poke at you. It's the same reason I poke at Michelob, Shadoh, and Joe Daddy. They are always calling me a hacker. So yes, I enjoy ****ing with dumb dumbs who think that they are correct in their delusions, are massive hypocrites.

Fact: I have never been in a server with the intention of cheating except for the one time when I had it tagged in my name that I was along with many others

Fact: I DO think you were very average at tribes. I'm sorry this rubs you in a bad way. Truth hurts?

Fact: I'm a fun loving guy and forgive effortlessly

Fact: I don't care who does or does not like me

Fact: I'm not enamored with being called a hacker over and over. So yea, I'll troll you until you let your lies go

Fact: you wont

Page 9 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

Social Website Bullshit