What forum are we going to move to when TW dies? by Milk-Man - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?
Page 8 of 27
[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
141 - 07-10-2015, 15:10
dang i got rekt

great work, c u tomorrow friend

Sponsored Links
machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
142 - 07-10-2015, 15:33
tpk played tribe?

HuNiD $ RaCkZ
Old
143 - 07-10-2015, 17:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
community will decide who displayed more skill, whoever wins, obviously gets mad ***** irl
Well **** then you already lost...

pancake
Banned
Old
144 - 07-10-2015, 18:00
does that count as black on brown hate crime

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 07-10-2015, 19:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by machine88aus View Post
tpk played tribe?
Yea, he was real average. Kinda like a small step up from Joe Daddy IMO

More importantly, where did u get your unicorn at copa? That's p rad that u have one, even if it's gay.

pancake
Banned
Old
146 - 07-10-2015, 19:07
i bet he got it from zippers at church and dundas by his house :-)

Zipperz - Gay Bars - Church-Wellesley Village - Toronto, ON - Reviews - Photos - Yelp

copa i went in there to piss one day cuz it was the only place open and a guy came up next to me in the stall looked over the divider looked right at my dick and smiled and winked

an d thats how unicorns are born

PuC
Veteran4
Old
147 - 07-10-2015, 19:21
damn so you mean ive been being compared to as "a small step up from joe baddy"
i think i might go kill myself lol

pancake
Banned
Old
148 - 07-10-2015, 19:30
u should introduce urself and tell how influential u were in ren all i really kno is ppl from dutch and dibs convos is some1 named merlin i think that was supposedly a really good community leader/player etc

machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
149 - 07-10-2015, 21:41
he was comparing tpk not you?

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
150 - 07-10-2015, 21:43
PuC low reading comprehension

machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
151 - 07-10-2015, 21:52
tpk puc same same anyways.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
152 - 07-11-2015, 01:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by machine88aus View Post
tpk played tribe?
Nobody cares.

Quote:
dang i got rekt

great work, c u tomorrow friend
Yes, but nobody cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
Yea, he was real average. Kinda like a small step up from Joe Daddy IMO
You have no conscience.

No wonder you cheat at 15 year old games, lie through your teeth constantly, and suck at life hard enough to make hardcore fans from your tiny ass community quit for life.

You have some super potent level suck value that impresses even me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuC View Post
damn so you mean ive been being compared to as "a small step up from joe baddy"
i think i might go kill myself lol
If you care about what any of these losers say or think... you need to rethink how you live your life...

They are nothing more than hateful ****s just looking to get their nut off with lies, baiting, and trolling.

You can tell how much they aren't enjoying the game they claim to be so great by how they ****-post all over this forum constantly.

If Tribes in 2015 was awesome, they'd be busy playing and talking about it, and not baiting and harassing veterans that haven't had the game installed in over a year. They are obviously bored to ****ing tears with their dead game. It's common sense that they are all entirely full of ****.

You can tell the ones who actually love Tribes for the game it is based on their posts.

Meanwhile I'm playing my heavily populated modern games and enjoying them very much.

DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
153 - 07-11-2015, 03:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
i always think Fixious is Capt.Fixit the old tribes1 pub turret monkey

dat dood loved to fix ****
i wouldnt be surprised if that guy is Mr. Fixit from anni. same thing. he deploys turrets and runs around to fix ****. lol

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 07-11-2015, 03:43
puc is way better than joe daddy

also hes better than tpk

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
155 - 07-11-2015, 03:58
You are a wicked and sick individual...

pancake
Banned
Old
156 - 07-11-2015, 08:12
tpk y dont you just join thearena server and play hpb tribes with us use netset ull be good we havelots o fhpb ppl playing

and if lspiro can playwhile making a new final fantasy game ushuld be able to too if u love tribes so much

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
157 - 07-11-2015, 09:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
tpk y dont you just join thearena server and play hpb tribes with us use netset ull be good we havelots o fhpb ppl playing

and if lspiro can playwhile making a new final fantasy game ushuld be able to too if u love tribes so much
I love Tribes, the video game in 1999-2001, the one with thousands of people playing base mod with competitive ladders, cool people involved, and all kinds of awesome **** going down.

I do not love LT Tribes mod, nor do I love the players that inhabit it. For some reason, I'm dead sick of team duel and arena. I have played Tribes more than any other game in my entire life and it's just played out for me. I have zero passion for the game anymore. There would need to be something fresh and new to revive my interest.

Of course I'll try Midair if it ever comes out, but it's already dragged out too long, and I've lost all hope for it. I'm on board with you now because I don't think anyone will ever make any sort of decent Tribes game ever again. They will always try to reinvent the wheel and ruin it through human nature.

I will always feel that Tribes is the best game ever, but definitely not now in its current state. The community is far too toxic and hostile.

There are some good people that still play Tribes, and I like them, but the vast majority are seething assholes that I would never want to be around.

I'm not going to place myself around people like Milk-Man and Darkpiece and 2g00d for any reason. They are pure trolls and they get off on it.

They are far lower than Kestral. Kestral is a penis, but he's just speaking his condescending mind and there is nothing fake about it. I can't even say that I even dislike Kestral, cus I know he's really typing in **** he actually thinks and feels.

Those guys are just malicious scumbags that write pure bull**** and then start masturbating to replies.

Quote:
you are on TPK level where u believe the most elite players were the people that played for 3-4 and not 7-8 years?
Midair by The Pumpkin King - Page 16 - TribalWar Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
I even sent you a specific rep comment to explain very specifically that I recognize that players got good and progressed beyond the 2000-2001 era on an individual level. After 7 or 8 years of fanatical practice, how could they not?
I went out of my way to explain my opinion months ago, and 2g00d is still trying to troll me for **** I could never agree with, cus he's a giant sado ******* with nothing to do but masturbate while attempting to simulate grief and misery.

If it was just d00ds like you, stork, Gim, etc... and they didn't freak out from the very moment I stepped into the game and fired my first disc, it'd be fine, but you know the very first time I die people will be spewing all kinds of super cereal hate, because Tribes in 2015 is super srs business.

Just read all the dog **** Milk-Man posts. Who would ever wanna be around a guy like him, whose ****ty personality is potent enough to make even opsayo quit Tribes permanently.

Naw, I think I'll just relax and play derpstone... or stab some *****es in chivalry...

Nobody harasses me there.

If I feel like getting trolled, I'll just fire up League of Legends and listen to the 13 year olds rage... and even that isn't as bad as what the Tribes community puts out.

I seriously doubt I'll ever touch Tribes ever again. Unless something seriously huge changes about it.

pancake
Banned
Old
158 - 07-11-2015, 09:11
argh duel isnt lt mod tpk and we play argh duel aka a server that can run both arena and duel mods at the same time more than ctf

didnt u really like arena? well nothing has changed about this arena it can be exactly the same tho sometime we do disc only cuz cg and laser as lpb can get real brutal

we did laser shield and cg allowed tho yesterday and it was really good

if u know how to play arena maps ur always gonna be in demand and having fun on argh duel because most ppl are new to the actual arena maps still

u shuld try it just make sure u get netset to correct for ur ping or just download ym tribes install and it will auto intall netset correctly for u

Last edited by pancake; 07-11-2015 at 09:13..
DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
159 - 07-11-2015, 09:24
we did 8v8 arena yesterday. it was pretty fun. you should drop by and play sometime.

and you could always just smurf.

Last edited by DaJ4ck3L; 07-11-2015 at 09:26..
pancake
Banned
Old
160 - 07-11-2015, 09:58
tpk you and spiro should hang out he lives in osaka and makes 1.5 mil a year as a senior programmer for ff games now

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.wilcoxen

Page 8 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

Social Website Bullshit