What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

1st one is just the ren guys doing a mixed pu with the base guys to let them get used to the mod theyve never played before 2nd one is the blow out match

everything evolved real hard post 2002 cuz the majority of ppl finally had half decent computers (beyond pentium 1 or watever) and broadband

and from there it just got better everywhere all mods ya i agree

ren beat base in base because we created mid air flag passing, plain and simple. we are better at holding a flag ;)

if you want to see the true depth of ren players you'll have to view a match on cloak of night. there is no way you can get the flag unless you plan a well timed 5/6 man assault.

LT is the solo hero mod, just need a good home D.

Puc is definitely a decent player. Agreed. But to say he was whoopin ass in LT/arena/TR??? But never even played competitive? Wotm8?

I was the leader of -WC- in arena. We took on the wearz for #1 and got stomped and the ren team pretty much disbanded after that.

ill stomp anyone in rabbit though ;)

ya wat puc is saying is true tho ren really did lay the work for not only LT but before that _pub maps too

elite ren lt is pretty high skill despite the medium armor boosters as well it just isnt as nuanced as LT

personally tho for higher #s when the mods werent playing LT style or cluster style i liked shifter with spawn favs

ping ping mod was my favorite.
faster discs and plasma, nerfed cg, one shot laser kills, and MA mortars and nades. it was glorious

im pretty sure i started making the first spawn only maps in ren. i basically just took out the invs on the maps because i wasnt up on the whole scripting to make a new mod lol

spawn translated to LT in base

idk

idk what came out first in base _pub maps or LT thatd be interesting 2 kno tho

probably both around the same time or one in eu one in na

you are on TPK level where u believe the most elite players were the people that played for 3-4 and not 7-8 years?

Lol puc was decent but he seems to be on TPK level of delusional.

WTF is your queer obsession with me about?

STFU and stop talking bullshit about me.

I don't give a shit about anything that happened in Tribes after it died in 2001-2002 and I'm not going to get sucked into this retarded conversation.

I would sooner get baited into bashing Tribes 2.

You are a giant cock.

giphy.gif

Waiting like a vulture, I see, like a tried and true try-hard angry nerd.

Which means you have been bitter about an awkward unintelligible rep comment being posted for 5 days... lol...

Also you are still thinking about k8... get over it...

wat

no im celebrating that fishstix helped t1 measurably for once and planning the next scumm marketing move im gonna try to get t1 on top of /r/gaming

u need to catch up on western hours tribe drama and stop being so reactive and paranoid imo

Get over it... she's just a worthless woman that doesn't like you...

It doesn't mean anything about who you are.

Crappy womenz ain't nothing d00d.

You can find a better one.

I don't give a shit about anything that happened in Tribes after it died in 2001-2002 and I'm not going to get sucked into this retarded conversation.
tribes never died.. sorry..

in fact, 46 people have logged into tribes today. that number sounds a lot bigger than dead.

Back