plz post demos of urself or ones u want uploaded to utube here and i will do it

i still hold a grudge from when rtcll called me a cheater when i was smurfing 'cause he couldn't understand how i always knew where he was coming from/going on DX

its a big bowl dude

there's only so many places you can go

14:00 - 15:15 really sick disc accuracy.

i only have one more demo from rtcll which is the duel between him and izza other than like nade jump and beacon stop tutorial shit.

i have some sweet ones from opsayo where he goes over all the routes on maps like dx and sh and the history of how they evolved as people learned to counter them. things like "i had to change this route up because stork moved his position to here and would fuck me over everytime right there". i was going to cut it up and edit all the good stuff together with all of his interesting monologue subbed in because it is really good at showing the depth of capping on maps like dx and sh. i was going to call it "The Legacy of Opsayo" but it would be a lot of work and i'm too lazy maybe i would do this if he didn't mind and there was any interest in it.

that would be awesome imo

i remember dueling a lot

chain dueling was dumb

then opsayo had 1.40 before everyone and he could kill me on the ground easy,with shit ping

lolllllll

it went from dudes who sucked and got interpolate, then they had a chance

then 1.40 turned it into a bigger joke, and then suddenly the guys who werent good became chain whores, like numbers i put up w/o interpolate btw

i thought 1.40 was a good idea but hey andrew wanted the game easier for retards when it was never built that way

if opsayo is working on a legit project he needs to get kicked in the face, by me

Last edited:
i remember andrew told gen and random way b4 any aus people had it.

i believe they also played in 5105.

nah andrew had friends in 5150, and for some reason had aussie friends

now that i thought about it, i have a jaymz kov demo vs thb and he was awful

then i have demos when he can suddenly chain, wow shocking

i think the common link is fsb-ao

Back