[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

no i not say that quit being faggot and chill out fuk ur mother scum etc good bye

lol i not gonna dig up ur old post so u just gonna play deny game

it just that several times u explain to me ur reasoning 4 why it hink he autoaim

cuz nofix/mj said so
cuz of stats
cuz he do full 180 degree screen twitch and trace ppl heads

it is just indicative of how u analyze

psychoanalysis

dj fuji framing

dj-fuji-profile.png

none of the kills are hard or even seem like autoaim

the dood can get 50+ kills 36 cks in very good pu's he definitely has skill and if his friends thought he had autoaim they would never let him play in the troc leagues for 10 years or on their t:a team

the demo is weak as fuk the majority of the kills u have alarik + danky + matin all cg'ing the capper at once so of course when matin spins and chains him he dies real quik and even then most of the time matin is missing throughout the demo

this is real autoaim

anyway maybe he has something super advanced that is more camouflaged than anything l.spiro, andrew, nofix etc have been able to make and he hides it real well so that over the years of being one of the best ren LT players ever he has used it consistently to his advantage very slightly so than instead of getting 50 kill and 30 cks he can get 50 kills and 36 ck

idk

hahaha dood it is sad that u dont see it

i m not gonna get in a debate to ever convince u of anything

u really are fixed on the idea of skill or stats being the reason and that is y nofix cant see it (cuz he isnt as good at t1)

it is not a gray issue that can be reasoned it is black and white and u just cannot grasp a really simple thing

it is not something that requires arguing or being 4 debate u are just clueless

remember when we r on the server when l.spiro hack us and we knew it was l.spiro because of the type of shots he was making and i was first 1 to call him out on using autoaim ( i do not even think u think it spiro at start but i call him out right away)

then he turn our screens red?

i am not totally clueless with these stuff and if i thot he hacking i wuld say so and call him scum bag

fact is tho he wuld have to be dang good coder to make a script that camouflage that good

even l.spiro when it toggle to target can be easily seen locked in and he has had 6 + years to improve and tweak it

the demo is weak as fuk the majority of the kills u have alarik + danky + matin all cg'ing the capper at once so of course when matin spins and chains him he dies real quik and even then most of the time matin is missing throughout the demo

toggleable

also it is shameful to see that ur only concept of autoaim is someone doing pixel tracking across map

damn u r sad

no wonder u r not even sure if sleepy is still cheating

remember when we r on the server when l.spiro hack us and we knew it was l.spiro because of the type of shots he was making and i was first 1 to call him out on using autoaim

then he turn our screens red?

i am not totally clueless with these stuff and if i thot he hacking i wuld say so and call him scum bag

fact is tho he wuld have to be dang good coder to make a script that camouflage that good

even l.spiro when it toggle to target can be easily seen locked in and he has had 6 + years to improve and tweak it

yeah dude u r completely clueless

i not going to debate u over this

u think snow legit

u think matin did not autoaim in that demo

sleepy is of course legit player for the last 4 years

alarik probably innocent whole time 2

etc

u trying 2 start an argument cause obviously u think it is some form of gray area that can be reasoned but it is black and white when u see it

also it culd easily be grey area cuz it culd be aim assist

but u so arrogant and small brain u think it must be autoaim BLACK AND WHITE

faggot

do not be emo as long as in ur head u r resident expert on all things then u r happy

from here on i m glad u have pointed out that jay jay is cheating and sleepy is not

many battles won2 day

also it culd easily be grey area cuz it culd be aim assist

but u so arrogant and small brain u think it must be autoaim BLACK AND WHITE

faggot
yep aim assist is something that is possible except it is autoaim in that demo so it is indeed black and white oops???

dare u kno ppl asked snow 4 demos (disk iblis i believe) and then he said ok sure

this during era when he was putting up +2k rating every single map for years

he demo drop all the time

every month ib/disk ask him if he have demo pack and he said no

a year and a half pass of this phase where he getting 2-3k ratings but still did not have demos for iblis/disk

then finally he give them 5 demos 2 of which are pubs and several of which he gets < 2000 rating (and starts off like 5/10)

coincidentally in these demos there r several obvious points of super hudbot

ppl like chump lix dutch nonreg anemix have released more demos than any1 else in the community really

snow has released only these 5

sleepy has released 0

1?

he put up 500 rating in every map of that draft tourney with fett

in final match we required all players to take screenshot of flag (without dropping from server) and give to coza

all players submitted screenshots but 1

LOL

Last edited:
matin isn't l.spiro

there r a million cheats and a million good players that get called cheaters

pretending you have absolute ability to detect cheaters is retarded

opsayo has issues admitting he is wrong and it suck he got short man syndrome but that is the way it goes

maybe matin cheating in that demo maybe not

but out of 10 ppl that aim like that if u ban them all u r going to get at least a couple of ppl that are not aimbotting and probably a whole lot more

i remember b4 we knew what super hudbot was we were in ob and arguing with ppl who accusing snow of cheating

then snow was facing wrong way and started throwing nades and did blind disc and kill someone who came from behind him

we said

look

he could not be wall hacking

he did not even look that direction

so he legit

u remember disk?

matin isn't l.spiro

opsayo has issues admitting he is wrong and it suck he got short man syndrome but that is the way it goes

maybe matin cheating in that demo maybe not

but out of 10 ppl that aim like that if u ban them all u r going to get at least a couple of ppl that are not aimbotting and probably a whole lot more

it just fundamental flaw in your understanding of what we r seeing vs what u r expecting

i have seen many chump dutch demos and they have better aim than matin and put up more kills

u just clueless as to what we are seeing and it is cute do not rage

u got a real big ego based on very little tho so u telling ppl that fett is the best home D ever or that u understand home d better than ppl like anemix lix non snakes

u struggle 2 camp vs jay jay

y u have so much ego over these things?

u can be a good player without trying to be expert in everything

i get accuse of cheat many time (ironic by ppl like sleepy and alarik)

i not have absolute ability to detect cheaters friend

but if someone posts 1st person demo of autoaim

it does not take rocket science it just take a brain

i have more impressive demos of myself than the one of matin that was posted so matin playing well or not or killing ppl fast or not has absolutely nothing to do with anything

u still talking beside the point of course cuz u think we r talking about skill or stats

Back