i think all servers should run base past 7v7

i asked u if u wanted the demo dare. i thought it could be wut u were looking 4.

never said it was god mode 4 sure. that was just avg game.

u have the biggest chip on ur shoulder 4 me and opsayo. just let it go dood.

u r good chaser i am good home d i think opsayo better than us both overall cuz he can play O and D good. we all play tribes.

I am out.

truth b told i dont see any cheat in demo so i dont think it shud be ok 2 ban sum1 for demo if no 1 sees cheat...

i have no chip on my shoulder 4 opsayo he has been like this from day 1 before he was even playing t1 he try to troll me due to tw drama with almuktar nicodemus and some other tw retard

my chip on shoulder 4 u comes from u being a faggot stork that is all it realyl is i can not help that i think u are a dick sucker it just seem like that

some ppl gonna make their own way in life some ppl gotta suck dicks 2 get where they want 2 go

i am just so proud to be good at the 1 position i have played in tribe for over 10 year finally in the year 2011 i will get the respect i deserve as best home defender in tribe LT and be ranked among dawar snake and nonreg

~god bless all namaste~ on this wonderful day

i am just so proud to be good at the 1 position i have played in tribe for over 10 year finally in the year 2011 i will get the respect i deserve as best home defender in tribe LT and be ranked among dawar snake and nonreg

~god bless all namaste~ on this wonderful day

u play home d dare? i never payed attention u seem to be giving capping a good run eh?

also did i mention i was on a team called hawk bats in 2008 and we took #1 on a ladder with 4 teams on it vs a group of rusty scrubs?

i think i did pretty good considering all the other members of the team i was on had been on #1 teams multiple times over the 10 years of tribe except me

i am the best home d now gg

3libra if u have paypal i can give u real lesson via internet voice over ip like skype or ventrilo or 3rd party software

read.gif

Back