Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

if i have 60 kill m i very good @ mortar shooting jomo

also wat is ur deal w 1999

i quit in 2004 d00

u still play demo i think

well i juxtapose swing with todays "NEVER CHASE" type explanation of game so i always thot it was more complicated

i did not think u didnt get it just that u did not respect it

if u r playing rigid or linear u gonna get owned

having a person swing between 2 or more positions is very powerful and make game much more complicated

knowing how to do this in 5v5 is definitely skill so belittling it and saying it is just "do not only do 1 thing all map" as if that is obvious 4 the majority is arrogant

look how many ppl cant even play 1 position decently let alone combine and combo them

this all very true

my standpoint & stork's is this (he not say but we talk about it)

if ppl r noobie ut each them basic and not try 2 complicate what they do cuz they cannot even play 1 position good

when they get good they will figure out how 2 swing and other intricacies within posiiton

but i do not favor telling them cuz they will overanalyze and try 2 do muchw hen they cannot even do their own position alone

that is y we say do not chase

there r times when u can chase

but if u tell noobies that sometimes it is ok they will misinterpret and u have home d like segarobbing and swordfish

rite i agree with this

this y u say

home d- prevent grabs pick up passes
chase - prevent grabs chase flag carriers
cap - grab flags on route grab flags with llama
lo - grab flags on route grab flags with llama clear for cappers

look i jsut wrote lt guide without resorting to acrophobiak 10,000 word novel plz sticky my post

jm5k ego is almost as big as his belly

no jk he have 3 chins

fatass loser lmao

he like the shoot the rapid of fat

come at me and u know whats next fatboy

also to note

dare and opsayo did job of keeping pu alive at night

coza have no clue what to do dumb aussie kid hacker

dare understand tribe on high level even picking me w.out mouse to play dx n then i proceed to produce cap clutch cks and outscore coza w just pure awareness not even able to aim

tribe core is position and synergy awareness and i prove this

dare and opsayo did job of keeping pu alive at night

Yeah, it was great watching a full server of 25 people eager to play instantly drop to 15 when the admins choose everyone's favorite underplayed map......... Stonehenge.

Way to keep it alive with bold and creative map choices.

RC was super fun btw, great game while it lasted. Thank you for letting me deploy turrents. Hopefully next time you keep the fun train going a little longer.

Back