Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

jomo5k never good player at any point in time

^^

This prime example copa, see when 5k hit full ppl go 'oh demo u suck blah blah' and i say to team 'team dont say anyting i will be voice of demo and take flak u d00ds just show up and play' and 5k say 'ok joe' so I come in forums and say 'eh fuck u buddy lot of good demo people' and they call us poor and homo and all kinds of mean things. I do this because i knew 5k would not break top ten but players on team would go on and did not want them having bad rep that is what mom dog do for her pups so mom dog fight all the fights and get all the bites

so i get rep of being dick because i spend all day defending all of demo as one person. cy has never prolly played against or seen me play but he talk shit for a decade because he think demo sux and i loud mouf

then LT come and I adopt quick but many of TW go faggot because they cannot cowboy and attack LT community. I m used to being punching bag so I become LT advocate and take 3 more years of abuse to defend terbs from jerkfaces. Once again other ppl secretly say "thx jm for sticking up for me/terbs/lt/demo" but publicly everyone say 'jm f u, u r a dick' and i say 'i only ever came here to terbs, i ended up voice of community stop h8ing'

I hunt cheaters, I hunt hackers, I hunt people who scam and scum and break ladder rules, I expose them all they call me detective but they love/hate drama makers so I am ostracized constantly for being outspoken

few ppl look past it and look at real joemom but that time over now i am just old dog no one know what i do or how i do it so i get frustrated when young pups nipping and they dont know

dare go 50/50 between being nice and mean i cant judge dont know what up there

poops just do same thing i do it like pissing too close to wall no one win yet it keep going

copa u always chill with me but that prolly canucki blood and older understanding

stork weird dude his ego so big he sit in middle of room to fit head to play tribes true story dont get why he take page out of nonreg book of jerkiness he was chill

nonreg biggest fag in tribes cheat teams delete teams play with cheats free cheaters screw good ppl help bad people, ppl say he save tribes he save tribes by slavery hitler did not save germany but in 1940 ppl said he cool look long term never get why ppl say anyting else than fun ruiner and king ego

lix barely play when i do he quiet dude dont know what else to say?

tpk does well in every base map but he sound like how i must have sound when i come back he say lot of things i say in 2009 i hope he learn from jm5k and chill

i wear scarlet letter in tribes but it ok i think good outweigh bad who know

the thing about jm5k, i think, is that he never actually claims to be a great player of tribe

i play with jm5k in all eras

demo, base, lt

he not a bad player, we r all tribers and the hate is not good for the soul =D hate should be sprung from competition, and there is no more, so i rly do not understand. i hope 2 hate lots of u if somehow T:A is great success

also i have 2 say 1 thing about my history - it probably applies 2 many of u who have encountered Lost sands

i can probably recall 5 or 6 times where he would literally be sucking my dick telling me how GOAT i was

and then maybe a day or two goes by and he says i suck/overrated etc

and then he suck my dick again ask me 2 join team

anyone else??

Last edited:
^^

This prime example copa, see when 5k hit full ppl go 'oh demo u suck blah blah' and i say to team 'team dont say anyting i will be voice of demo and take flak u d00ds just show up and play' and 5k say 'ok joe' so I come in forums and say 'eh fuck u buddy lot of good demo people' and they call us poor and homo and all kinds of mean things. I do this because i knew 5k would not break top ten but players on team would go on and did not want them having bad rep that is what mom dog do for her pups so mom dog fight all the fights and get all the bites

so i get rep of being dick because i spend all day defending all of demo as one person. cy has never prolly played against or seen me play but he talk shit for a decade because he think demo sux and i loud mouf

then LT come and I adopt quick but many of TW go faggot because they cannot cowboy and attack LT community. I m used to being punching bag so I become LT advocate and take 3 more years of abuse to defend terbs from jerkfaces. Once again other ppl secretly say "thx jm for sticking up for me/terbs/lt/demo" but publicly everyone say 'jm f u, u r a dick' and i say 'i only ever came here to terbs, i ended up voice of community stop h8ing'

I hunt cheaters, I hunt hackers, I hunt people who scam and scum and break ladder rules, I expose them all they call me detective but they love/hate drama makers so I am ostracized constantly for being outspoken

few ppl look past it and look at real joemom but that time over now i am just old dog no one know what i do or how i do it so i get frustrated when young pups nipping and they dont know

dare go 50/50 between being nice and mean i cant judge dont know what up there

poops just do same thing i do it like pissing too close to wall no one win yet it keep going

copa u always chill with me but that prolly canucki blood and older understanding

stork weird dude his ego so big he sit in middle of room to fit head to play tribes true story dont get why he take page out of nonreg book of jerkiness he was chill

nonreg biggest fag in tribes cheat teams delete teams play with cheats free cheaters screw good ppl help bad people, ppl say he save tribes he save tribes by slavery hitler did not save germany but in 1940 ppl said he cool look long term never get why ppl say anyting else than fun ruiner and king ego

lix barely play when i do he quiet dude dont know what else to say?

tpk does well in every base map but he sound like how i must have sound when i come back he say lot of things i say in 2009 i hope he learn from jm5k and chill

i wear scarlet letter in tribes but it ok i think good outweigh bad who know

5000 was the worst team on the tribe ladder in the year 2002 or w/e u queers decided 2 download the full game

this is my basis 4 ur shit play

also i have 2 say 1 thing about my history - it probably applies 2 many of u who have encountered Lost sands

i can probably recall 5 or 6 times where he would literally be sucking my dick telling me how GOAT i was

and then maybe a day or two goes by and he says i suck/overrated etc

and then he suck my dick again ask me 2 join team

anyone else??

this my biggest issue with lost sand

i agree 110%

this dood i take pity on him many time

i remember sometime u on vent with old t1 crowd and lost on vent and i am lurking cuz i not talk to these scum they not worth my time etc

we all like 16 17 etc

lost sand mom yelling at him and he leave mic on auto pick up so every1 hear his mom

bizzy never let him live that down etc

i nice to him after this even tho he like 240lb hamburgler

one time he win 1 pu and not even have better stat than me and he say i suck and he go suck some person dick and say isnt that rite non df ma etc i am best dare suck etc

i have seen him do this with u, snow, etc etc

it is real scummy thing to do

i hope one day he realize he is scum and is ashamed of this type of bitchness and grow out of it i try make him realize this earlier this year when i say plz lead this team but he will not do it cuz he scum

side note true story:

first day on full load up nj 3.2 or whatever server name

say 'hello new to tribes from demo go easy on me'

cyanide first guy to ever talk to me 'fuck off'

welcome to full

1time we on vent and nonreg said do not pick copa cuz he choke and copa called nonreg a faggot in the funniest voice i ever heard

nonreg rage out and ban copa from vent and pu

it was at that point many year ago (about 6 or 7 now) i decide copa a tribe hero 4 lyfe

lmfao

i have been banned many a time by non because he is huge faggot 2 lots of ppl - support cheaters etc

then u realize tribe 2 short 2 hate the ppl who support this game
so no more hate 4 non even though he was huge dicksucker but good player

Back