!!This week!!

Fastsupra

Veteran XX
Apparently we get here from the guys sometime this week. They probably drew straws to figure out who was gonna be the one to tell us :lies: "maybe" :lies:

Creole Ned (Moderator) - 06:58pm Feb 14, 2005 PST (#81 of 81) Reply
Guy Welch will be commenting on this soon. How soon is "soon"? No more than a week. It may seem like a long time for a response but at least there is a timeframe now.

This is nice how they have "Guy Welch will be commenting on this soon" instead of "we will be releasing it". This leads me to believe that bad news is coming.

Random150 said:
This is nice how they have "Guy Welch will be commenting on this soon" instead of "we will be releasing it". This leads me to believe that bad news is coming.

yeah at this point, i dont think many people expect good news...

Monsieurs! There is a large angry mob gathering outside the palace gates. They are demanding an audience with the Emperors!

- Let them gather, what can they do?

Monsieurs! There are among them rabble-rousers, they are stirring up trouble amongst the crowds. Our sentries are becoming nervous and report that rioting is in the offering!

- We can not afford another rebellion, the last was too costly... send out the Community Representative to pacify the crowds and disperse them.

But Monsieurs, I do not think that more words....

- We do not pay you to think! SEND HIM OUT THERE OR IT'LL BE YOU WE SEND OUT THERE!

Oui Monsieurs!

And so, at spear-point, Guy.Welch was prodded out the front gates before the crowds

Ahem.... *gulp*.... Peoples of Tribal War and the Tribes Community... The mighty VUG regrets....

- CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM!

In hindsight, they will say that is was fortunate it was over so quickly. A mere flash of torches and a flurry of pitchforks was all Guy.Welch saw in the end.

Hellsfury said:
Monsieurs! There is a large angry mob gathering outside the palace gates. They are demanding an audience with the Emperors!

- Let them gather, what can they do?

Monsieurs! There are among them rabble-rousers, they are stirring up trouble amongst the crowds. Our sentries are becoming nervous and report that rioting is in the offering!

- We can not afford another rebellion, the last was too costly... send out the Community Representative to pacify the crowds and disperse them.

But Monsieurs, I do not think that more words....

- We do not pay you to think! SEND HIM OUT THERE OR IT'LL BE YOU WE SEND OUT THERE!

Oui Monsieurs!

And so, at spear-point, Guy.Welch was prodded out the front gates before the crowds

Ahem.... *gulp*.... Peoples of Tribal War and the Tribes Community... The mighty VUG regrets....

- CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM!

In hindsight, they will say that is was fortunate it was over so quickly. A mere flash of torches and a flurry of pitchforks was all Guy.Welch saw in the end.
Offtopic: Nice story hope you make some more tribes related stories.

Please use this thread for discussions relating to the next patch for Tribes: Vengeance. Do NOT use this thread to flame Vivendi/Irrational/your best friend's mother, etc. Keep your comments constructive and non-inflammatory. Thank you.

All other threads regarding the patch will be removed.

oh, go f*ck yourself vug. People have every right to hate the crap out of them right now.

Back