A Question about these autoaims

(dws)Wildcard said:
Suddenly- I have seen those.

I don't think people are understanding what I am saying. I am under the impression that if you are running autoaim you are unable to demo. I'm well aware that those demo's are server side demos that let you see from the autoaimers perspective, but they are NOT demos done by the autoaimer. I want to know if it is possible for the person running the hacks to make the demo himself.
I'm pretty sure someone has posted a demo of themselves using the cheat. There might be different hacks out but I believe you're still able to demo with at least one of them. :shrug:

I was already IP banned once by a well known server playing Arena during the demo because the admin didn't like the fact that I was grabbing the speed pack before him while I was on his team. So you can see why I'd be a little worried.

Well it's up to the server admins to ban whom they want. There's nothing you can do about that in any game. Admins won't always be fair so it's something you have to expect. Just have to find a different server unfortunately.

There's a simple method you could use to determine if the public(panzer) AA cheat is actually being used. I won't get into it publicly, but if you want more info just PM me.

each tribe should police there own poeple . anyone found to be cheating in our tribe ...is booted immediatly. it should be the same with the ladders.... boot the player if there is definative proof. as far as pubs ...well admins need to be responsable also. when an aimbot is accused in our server, i go to observe. it really easy to tell if they are cheating or if there just good. then ban them if they are. i know its a pain having to "babysit" your server but i think its what were stuck with till the devs face the problem.

anyone seen two aimbots in a server? :)

Wow this thread is so off the orginal topic, Its like half the people simply saw the title and posted.

Anyhow Cardiac Its not that easy...Sure its easy to spot some noob using the autoaim, But when you run into someone who is using it smartly its damn near impossible to tell the difference between good and hacking. Which is where my question is coming from...if they can't make demo's then at least there is a slight way to detect them. Though this would not be usable in pubs it would be for competition.

TWL is attempting a zero-tolerance policy for cheaters. Cheaters will be banned from the ladder, and not to sound corny, but so will the teams who harbor them.

It's ridicilously easy to see if a person is cheating(Automatically). A server can determine 100% of the cases when the aimbot is used... Now someone just needs to mod this in.

Back