I'm tired. I need a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long time ago I wanted to work for Sierra, *sigh* so many software studios down the drain the last few years it's amazing that there's still games being released at all.

Any chance that you'll try to get a job working for Valve or Monolith? Those are the only two cool sotware houses left in Washington, just don't go to work for Mircrosoft!

I guess T:V and Half Life 2 will be the last two games with the Sierra logo.

new guy-->:kiss:<--Tribalwar

ha ha ha, yeeeeeah right!

Thrax Panda said:
Monolith got snapped up by the WB :eek:
I can vouch for this, as I got in a car accident with the CEO of Monolith and he was driving a big WB honcho guy to the airport.

Ah, Thrax will make his money over the next years by winning all the pro T:V competitions. He'll be sitting on a pile of prize graphics cards, selling them hand-signed with a personal line like "To JodoFett. Nobody grapples me like you do...."

So what's a producer to do in Seattle Thrax?

Gonna do consoles? Maybe MS but I'm pretty sure Nintendo's NOA offices are just administrative. (Tho maybe they're looking to get into multiplayer gaming).

Besides MS (And I guess Valve), are there really any major PC game developers left where you are?

Thrax Panda said:
They offered to move me to LA and I declined as I like living in the Seattle area.

I don't blame you at all for that. I lived in Port Orchard for about three years and absolutely loved it. Haven't been back there in nearly a decade... :(

Thanks for your involvement and dedication to the Tribes community. T:V is pre-ordered and I know I'll enjoy it. Good luck in finding a new job.

was great to get to meet you in canberra, thanks for all your hard work and best of luck with whatever you move on to next.

I do not know you on a personal basis, however I've noted many of your efforts to make this game and community great throughout the past years. Thank you for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back