News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marweas said:
Top 10 Reasons why I think I got laid off from Vivendi.
10. Told one too many person online to fuck off
9. Petty jealosy from Thrax - hated getting killed by marketing guy all the time
8. Upper management suspicious of l33t sp34k they don't understand on T-shirts
7. Qix sold his soul to the devil for revenge
6. Proposed marketing slogan "Gamers R Dum" didn't go over well
5. Playing games at work
4. The "looking at the HCA thread is part of my work, really" excuse wore thin
3. PanamaJack turns out to be related to Vivendi chairman
2. Two words: AIDS water
and, the #1 reason I think I got laid off from Vivendi:

1. Accounting finally totalled the bar tabs from Tribes functions on my corporate credit card.

:heart:

We lub j00 weasil!!!

Thrax Panda said:
Let's be quite clear: Alex did not get fired. Alex has always been a valued member of the Sierra / VUG team, and we will miss him, and wish him well in his endeavors, whatever they may be.

Bullshit he got fired. He got replaced...when you get laid off its because usually a company is doing it for a NON-Employee related reason, such as budget cuts and shit like that, If he got replaced, he got fired.

i$:LimpDisk said:
didn't you see thrax's post..

he sold 500,000 shitty copies of t2 (one of the worst games at release ever)

he sounds like a much better candidate than someone like alex who actually cares.

lol, really good point....

Alex,

You are a great guy and i expect to hang out with you again.
I'm not saying goodbye because I will see you in T:V even if I have to drag you on my team.

Good luck in the job hunt. If you need a reference I'll tell them you have a nice ass and they should hire you.

Its easy to find me if you need anything.

GL Bro.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

... and my day was going so good. Wtf happened. Man.

Marwease, I wish you the best of luck personally and hope you stay an avid part of the Tribes community, keeping up with the best and worst of us, even if it isn't as a part of Sierra. We'll miss you greatly as our little marketing weasle but stay with us as a weasle without the title and we'll still be happy.

<3<3<3

Good luck!

Mike Cowan sure has some big weasely shoes to fill. I hope he's up to the task.

Good luck in whatever you are doing next Alex. I'm sure you'll show those suits at Vivendi that they made a grevious error in letting you go. They must be crazy to let a priceless resource such as yourself just walk out the door...

You have our undying gratitude for helping bring Tribes back from the brink, and for resurecting LSL. :)

Anyway. Don't be a stranger! :heart: Weasel.

My Asshole award goes to:
DarkBlade

DarkBlade said:
haha he fucking lost his job

now he is uneymployed

You are a worthless piece of shit DarkBlade and if you have a problem with that I'll be at UVA6.

Feel free to look me up.

FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back