Tribes 3 Heavy Armor or Ghost Rider?

Hey..it's Macross!

queadluun-rau.jpg

It's a Zentraedi Queadluun-rau power armor. Tribes: The Macross Years.

Ceiling_Fan said:
Hey..it's Macross!

queadluun-rau.jpg

It's a Zentraedi Queadluun-rau power armor. Tribes: The Macross Years.

I have NO problem with this. Double points if I can turn into a jet :D

Also make the graphics look like macross zero -- holy shit I would die if they could do that. I would put it up there in the "coolest thing in the world + the history of time and if i had to pick between how cool this is, or only having 1 arm, I would obviously pick how cool this is b/c why could I want 1 arm? But I digress, just look how god damn cool this is" category.

I think it may be a two person picture, one guy maning some type of turret while someone else stands beside him. I see two distinct "types" of heads in there and the angle of the body doesnt match up.

yeah, but I wonder if the cotp head is even a head (the 1st piece). I know they look like flame eyes, but for some reason I doubt the tribes3 players are warhammer 20k choas warriors. Maybe it's a decrotive sholder skull or something?

that's my inclination lucius. At first it looked like a head with some UT2K3 high backed armour behind the head, but it's starting to look more like a shoulder to me for sure.

edit: and we've got another stunningly detailed peice this morning ;)

Last edited:
dunce_boy said:
I bet this is such a kick for thrax to see how we fucked up on some of the placements so far :p
Actually your placement is (while not exact) generally close to correct. Everything seems to be in the correct quarter of the image.

Also, in order to share the love I've started releasing the second image of every day on a different tribes site. I'm sure you'll find it fairly quickly.

:satan:

Last edited:
Thrax Panda said:
Actually your placement is (while not exact) generally close to correct. Everything seems to be in the correct quarter of the image.

Also, in order to share the love I've started releasing the second image of every day on a different tribes site. I'm sure you'll find it fairly quickly.

i only know of t3.org and twl..i cant find any there

Thrax Panda said:

only other tribes site i know of is that isreali tribers site

Back