!!This week!!

Amadeu5 said:
IGA could care all they want, VUG's failing all the work here.

Not only is VU Games holding everyone up getting the Patch, but also the Starsiege 2845 Alpha Tech release. The SS2845 team said they would release the Aplha Tech release once the T.V. patch is released.

Plus, VU said they were going to make an anouncement about the patch here last week. This says to me they don't always mean what they say when they say it. There word now has less value, but it might not have if they would at least let us know they arn't just ignoring us. It's not too late however, they still could say some explaination and also tell why the long wait, this would make their word full again.

They of all people in business should know the value of a large company's word. When you say your going to do something as big as an annoucement such as this you had better be sure you can actually do it.

Now there are the rare instances in life, even a business such as theirs, where something could have come up. Again in that case I'd now at least expect some explaination from them. We deserve at least that much. And even if they can't divulge all the details they should say something so that we at least know they are not ignoring us and that they are doing what they can to get the patch to us.

Last edited:
Well ya I know that your talking about that they said they would release it in March if the patch was not released which would make the Alpha Tech release come earlier, but what my point is that VU Games is holding everything up.

We are patient people who understand a company needs time to make a finished product when it needs to, but VU Games this is just ridiculous.

Well I thought some people didn't know this had happened. Don't blame me. VU made you wait for nothing. Sorry I tried to tell some people who might not have known of this. I thought some extra presure on VU might do something. Excuse me for trying to get the word around and helping.

Word's been around the world ten times over by midnight. The first post here on the subject occured at 4PM, you posted four hours late.

Ah who cares? Same deal.

Back