California Sucks Change My Mind

California is a rather large place. The state laws are terrible, but the state itself is unbelievable beautiful. Spent about a month north of SF this summer, loved every minute of it.

I’m in California a lot for work. Most Los Angeles and San Jose areas. Literally waiting on baggage at Logan as I just took a red eye from LAX. I think California is pretty nice. If I lived out here I’d definitely get a motorcycle because of the traffic and the rules that allow you to split lanes.

I don't miss California in the least. My commute was ridiculous for my last 10 years of work as the traffic swelled year after year. You could say it was of my own making because of my want to surf/house and job were 50 miles apart. I would never live in California now that I'm retired and have Mexico... but ya can't make money here very easily. If I had to do it all over again, I would have moved to TJ sooner and been closer to work. Would have put a bit of a dent in surfing time, but not much, and would have saved a bundle.

I get car pool lane, very jelly of the motorcycles flying by. Still tough to get the 7 lanes to get over there and then get the 7 lanes back the other way. It’s hard when I go back to KY cause i got used to driving like a dickwad. My last job had the exit 1/2 a mile after a highway merge and a quick 4 lane move to make it. I wish more states had the lane splitting rules. Looks like it’d save a lot of motorcycle riders from getting rear ended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lane splitting is great but I've personally seen a dozen motorocyles almost get creamed as people change lanes. no thanks.

no kidding lane splitting sounds great until you realize the average IQ of Californian drivers

I would argue that the less connected to the State you are the better it looks and sounds to others......

4.50 a gallon gas.......150 dollar vehicle registration......power black outs like 3rd world South American nations......

there is a reason that, much like Portugal, we pander and cater to tourism industry because everyone else is considered highly expendable and single "used" servings.

been here 7 years never had a blackout. never even had a power outage which I had monthly in Oklahoma. think I've had 2 scheduled power outages but they were done in the middle of the night.

gas prices and in general the expense of things doesn't bother me. I enjoy gentrification :shrug: the less people here the better...

then you didn't enjoy last weeks freak show (but coming soon to your area)
or the wonderful gray outs (named after gray davis) during the early 2000's which was apparently a sneak peak for where we were headed in the future.

good news is that for every 200k citzens who flee the state

you will get another 500k sanctuary searching illegals

so it should make for an even better place soon

Calexit Leader to Tucker Carlson: We're Exporting Middle Class To Make Room For Next "Wave" Of Immigrants | Video | RealClearPolitics

this guy wasn't wrong or lying

most honest answer I have ever seen tbh

you can keep laughing

my sibling did the same thing in their precious Orange County

At Gov. Newsom’s urging, California will sue Huntington Beach over blocked homebuilding - Los Angeles Times

welcome to HUD housing population YOU

the stupid smug elitists in San Fran were giggling too until their nearest parking lot became a van filled homeless camp

SF proposes first ‘safe’ parking lot for homeless living out of vehicles - SFChronicle.com

next up

SF proposes Balboa Park parking lot for homeless living out of vehicles - Curbed SF

you can think the flood isn't coming to your area

be a NIMBY

but nothing stops where that state is headed

even most of your old dregs heading for new blood in Texas/Oregon/Washington/ID etc

AP_19179610273112.0.jpg

ENJOY!!!

Also......the scheduled black outs "WENT FINE"

:rofl:

the cancer went fine too

I mean who needs grocery stores in their area with power

food isn't perishable

just shut everything off for days at a time cause it got windy in a drought state

just drive to San Fran or LA if you want food stupid rural farmers

THIS IS FINE

serveimage

IT IS GOING FINE

ALL IS WELL

actual Venezuelans might be less delusional at this point

which must be why we have all but opened borders to them

maybe that was a smart move

california is probably my favorite place to drive

everyone's going 100 you never see any cops

When i was with fufu he sped everywhere like over 100mph past cali patrol no one stopped him

Maybe cuz he asian idk seemed like cops very laidback there similar to souther europe where cops don't care about traffic laws

Yes that true story s2k ! ! Ree

Cali was great before Reagan fucked it up with his amnesty.

Now it's a certified shithole.

Also......the scheduled black outs "WENT FINE"

:rofl:

the cancer went fine too

I mean who needs grocery stores in their area with power

food isn't perishable

just shut everything off for days at a time cause it got windy in a drought state

just drive to San Fran or LA if you want food stupid rural farmers

THIS IS FINE

serveimage

IT IS GOING FINE

ALL IS WELL

actual Venezuelans might be less delusional at this point

which must be why we have all but opened borders to them

maybe that was a smart move

Ask the guy's family who died because his oxygen machine was turned off how fine that went.

Back