[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

There hasn't been anything actually done that I know of but it wouldn't surprise me if the contest admins tried to get this thread shut down.

Not that it will happen. Rayn is our freedom of speech messiah :sunny:

Yeah how exactly could they do that? :lol:

Let us know what the dealership ends up saying. You're the only thing holding back a literal tsunami of Interweb angst. Use it wisely if it comes to that...

That would actually make the brakes engage.

This plan sucks.

Well then we can all get out and walk around and stretch our legs. And then we can call some taxis or buses to pick us up and take us there because I highly doubt the tracks ran right by their HQs

Wow, they really fucked you over.
Good luck with trying to resolve this diplomatically.

I'll definitely be on board with the rest of TW if you decide to unleash the hounds.

Jesus, I can say if this happened to me I'd be enraged and would spend every free hour trying to get back at these guys. $60k gone and no explanation?

I saw that email where they said basically they can do whatever they want and don't have to prove anything to anyone. While legally true I'm sure, they DO need to keep the public (their customers) happy or the whole thing is just a waste of their time.

The Digg/Local News ideas are very good ideas and I hope you pursue that. At the very least push that idea at these contest organizers so they'll be willing to give out some data.

welkom ladies and gentlemen on the pain train.

This train stops at nissan - feldman and scott toland.

Telos will be your conducter today please make sure to keep your boarding passes ready at all times.

Next stop Nissan.

CHOCKOKO TJOE TJOE

yea

this angry nerd has his foam sword, phaser beam set to kill, and any other nerd type weapon you can think ready to go NERD RAGE on some car dealership.... Let me know when to attack....

i told my gf about this over lunch (i roped her into voting too) and she was outraged (OUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEED :sunny: )

it really does sound like the contest runners are the dicks here though, and we should save hating on the car dealership unless they try and brush telos off

if you could paste her face onto that thugbird pic striding through the flames ready to smash vote-rigger fucks, that would have totally been it man

totally

Nissan1.jpg

Can someone give me a quick explanation as to what happened? It sounds like the dealership isn't gonna give telos the wedding money, bbut why?

i want to be enraged as well.

Back