Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Aestis said:
She posted her little eye pic where you couldn't tell she was fucking ugly so people would go "OMG PICS" and she used it for self-esteem. Then she talked about her issues and pills and all that bullshit and her nerd brigade fueled it. They kept asking for pics, but I brought the pics and no one seems to love her anymore

but why the fuck is she here in the first place

why do fat girls just decide to one day join a forum that supposedly dicusss video games

Uncle Silas, I honestly hardly ever read Tribalwar anymore. I have way too much shit to do to even pay attention to it. I did today though, and found this thread. Since it's pretty funny, I'm not going to stop posting. People want me to stop, and I have no reason to. Yes, 99% of the people here hate me - but I couldn't care less. It's the internet.

gofishgrrl. said:
Yeah, it was a long day. :shrug:

I'm not going to justify a super ugly picture of me. I don't care. Wouldn't you rather be fucking your girlfriend than sitting here stalking me?
Shows what a deep thinker you are, Mr. Potter must be lucky to have a nympho insomniac moonwalk at his disposal

krillin said:
but why the fuck is she here in the first place

why do fat girls just decide to one day join a forum that supposedly dicusss video games
Her brother posts here, that's where she initially came from. She claims to have played tribes, but she didn't. She has confused "playing tribes" with "eating donuts"

n9ne said:
Not like serious work is going in to it. some peeps put some serious time into making photoshops just for a laugh and noone calls them a faggot 4 it.

new to tw aren't ya? there've been many a photoshopped pics

and on that note, cue DruMax

gofishgrrl. said:
Uncle Silas, I honestly hardly ever read Tribalwar anymore. I have way too much shit to do to even pay attention to it. I did today though, and found this thread. Since it's pretty funny, I'm not going to stop posting. People want me to stop, and I have no reason to. Yes, 99% of the people here hate me - but I couldn't care less. It's the internet.
Oy. Okay Mav. You will surely "win" this way

lol

It has nothing to do with "deep thinking," plus, is that what you call your threads on Tribalwar?

Also, I DID play Tribes. I find it funny that you're just blatantly opposing everything I say when you don't know anything about me.

Hi newskul. :wave:

krillin - If I'm able to exercise, run up stairs, have a ton of energy, and do everything normally, then my fingers are not too fat to play a game. You're just becoming ridiculous and quite juvenile with the insults.

gfg please lose weight & get rid of their ammo. i just started a cutting diet since i've been out of the gym due to injuries among other things & it's not hard once you get started.

psst little secret

gofishgrrl is really a smurf account of mine

p0w

give up gfg, out numbered and out gunned here. even if you left or stopped posting, aestis and his primate brained friends would still go on with the pics and such

gofishgrrl. said:

you are a girl version of mav.

That is how low you have sunk.

???

Clu, IT'S TRIBALWAR. No, I'm not thin, but it's not like I'm in a fucking wheelchair. I eat right because that's how I was raised, and I get plenty of movement each day. I'm fine, believe me.

evanlizhat.jpg
The monstrous beast latches onto any member of the oppisite sex in a (failed) attempt to spread her bloated genes.

mattdrinkboosterjuice.jpg

Looks like "fat piece of shit" is contagious...get your gloves.

Im no aestis, but ah well

JuggerNaught said:
you too bitch. you talk a lot of shit about everyone else, yet you've never posted a pic either....im thinking there's a reason behind that.

You're stupid. HK has posted a picture.

Back