[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

rrTGBRa.jpg

1531790746768.jpg

1531779335190m.jpg

Last edited:
strange tho that we only seem to care and identify these cases in certain circumstances.

-most cases people are blissfully unaware of. myself included. the truth is I'm less annoyed when the CIA fucks with another country than I am when another country fucks with the USA. One might call that hypocrisy, others might call it patriotism/nationalism.

so you're buddies with russia?

- :lolwut:

honest question. do you believe that these guns and jesus memes that russian bots liked and shared on facebook changed the result of the election? ie hillary would have won, but russian trolls chanced the result?

-I wrote a paragraph describing how those very memes play a role in dividing the dumb and making our country weaker. not a single sentence was spent suggesting that the memes changed the result of the election, why are you drawing that conclusion?

putin cucks everyone. he's cucked every american president. why does it only matter this week?

-Again with the what aboutism. Stop it. Understand that some people care when their elected officials do stupid shit. We're dealing with the here and now. Complaining about how Bush or Obama reacted to Putin is a waste of time. That said I'm having a hard time thinking of examples where either Bush or Obama went publicly on the international stage with Putin and played right into his hand.

Last edited:
Intention matters, dangerdoggie.

Do you honestly think Russia shared those emails with Wikileaks because they love America and they wanted to give us a helping hand?

It seems far more likely that Russia saw an opportunity to sow discord and strife within America and decided to run with it. I'd argue Putin saw Trump as an easier adversary than Hillary and thus did what he could to sandbag her.

Soy boy Trump making the "strongest" country in the world look incredibly weak one day at a time. Jesus Christ this is a monumental embarrassment and no amount of spin can deflect from this. It's like a funeral in here.

The US is not strong because of words, it's strong because it bombs the shit out of other countries without saying a word.
No president will ever change that.
Putin knows that. It's why he cares little about Europe for example. They talk shit but never take action.

DiVGriaUwAAep6x.jpg

WE GOT TO BUILD THE WALL

WE GOT TO MAKE SURE THEY DON"T DO VOTER FRAUD IN 2018 and 2020

SO GIVE US VOTER ID's to KEEP US SAFE AND ENSURE DEMOCRACY

(things no Democrat will ever say)

BUT THE RUSSIANS ARE ATTACKING

:)

DiXB1QNW4AAxOGi.jpg

as they default dump more propaganda shit nobody wants to see on us at YOUTUBE, FB and TWITTER

YouTube deliberately pushing this lecture--taking you to this broadcast whenever you click on "home"--and YouTube viewers are clearly not interested with their propaganda.

Last edited:
Back