[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

i dont the the logs are evidence at all either

i am basing my judgement on past evidence (some on the list have confessed to hacking in past, been caught in past, had damning associating etc) and totally subjective opinion on my part

also i agree that andrew has done many good things for tribes but he has also done some pretty devious, misguided, blatantly self-serving exploitative stuff too

much of his approach to polate and his misguided witch-hunts were very extremely selfishly driven by his desire to have a one up on ppl in tribe and take down those he felt threaten by

also that video is disturbing and that is not a female

i agree he is very unstable remind me a lot of nofix i guess when u r that smart at these things u become a little weird

he delete dutch from stats haha

skillz is #1 misguided self serving egotistical weirdo that is why he is #1

for ex see virus time wolves hunting in packs 42-2 record etc all as behavior of a dishonorable stop at nothing win at internet game weirdo

andrew has similar features but at least he never full on use happyflag/mod/autoaim when he could have

he could have easily killed tribes much earlier so i guess thanks to him for not doing that

when u take massive amount of lsd and ur favorite band some obscure faggot atmospheric drone metal band nadja, andrew prolly never see live because they play terrible dive bars in toronto that groove and i laugh at and wuld only go to if we r on bender, but it is cool 4 him 2 like this band and very hip cutting edge 2 just like dating a tranny

good 4 him maybe i 2 harsh on andrew

andrew's current quote on gmail chat is "that much more different for me"

b4 it was something about sunshine or smiling i forget it was emo though

also skillz and andrew get bonus points in their rankings for being the premier original hacker/exploiter types and sticking with that behavior for so long

and cherry on top for them for developing psychosis rationale to themselves/the world to justify how they are actually great benefactors of tribes and should be praised and looked upon fondly

i guess i am only 1 who like andrew

sometime when playing in server he call me a faggot

sometime he look at me and point laser and we touch and stuff and own 2gether etc

he is real skilled 2

I always liked Andrew, he was cool beans to me, but anyone who spends that much spare time building shit for people who just say "fuck you" to your face all day is a hobby for people with something going on. Agoraphobia, insecurity, depression, something.

I mean people who hack and code for this game aren't geniuses or savants, they're just good at programming and are bored. The difference is that most people in this category go and work 12 hrs a day doing it and then come home and relax/do something else.

Not knocking it, just to me..

Maybe they just have big e-hearts :shrug:

i dont mind andrew sometime i even like drone metal but he still do gay scum shit like every1 else in this game so he not some god tribe savior like he make himself out to be a few times

for how much of a weird loser jm5k is i have appreciated that he did expose the non/moneyshot hacking coverup thing and did some other good anti-hacking stuff

gj on that

2 bad u are such a weird loser

I always liked Andrew, he was cool beans to me, but anyone who spends that much spare time building shit for people who just say "fuck you" to your face all day is a hobby for people with something going on. Agoraphobia, insecurity, depression, something.

I mean people who hack and code for this game aren't geniuses or savants, they're just good at programming and are bored. The difference is that most people in this category go and work 12 hrs a day doing it and then come home and relax/do something else.

Not knocking it, just to me..

Maybe they just have big e-hearts :shrug:

ya ur fuking retarded

thx for yes and no drg0n i appreciate it.

it was actually snapple/snakes who sent it to me in the first place prior to me becoming efriends with nofix (and it was nofix's for 1.3) - they wanted a script to adjust pft/ip based on what weapon was out.

as far as disk we pretty much shared everything we got our hands on until he sent stuff to sleepy and we are where we are today because of that noobery on my part.

then i lie and cheat and steal and berate opsayo cause i was super immature since he's better than me

also andrew says hi i talk 2 him 4 u

so gf gg

Back