[NFL] Week 4

f8WIFlT.jpg

:rofl:

If you bet on that spread that was an insane last play. Took the moneyline on KC when it was 1.5 :)

KC is the only undefeated team left. I hope they keep it going for a while just to make the 72 phins shit a brick. That would be the soap opera story to make me want to watch them play.

We also have the suck, no wins.
Cleveland Browns
Los Angeles Chargers
New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers

Miami is chasing at 1-2, but they're home this weekend. They actually should have lost the 1st game against the Chargers but that kicker missed twice. Whenever I throw in the towel and completely give up is when they come back to life. Enough to go 8-8 which puts them near the bottom of the draft. Enough to make it seem like they have a shot at a wild card, but no.

Last edited:
KC is the only undefeated team left. I hope they keep it going for a while just to make the 72 phins shit a brick. That would be the soap opera story to make me want to watch them play.

We also have the suck, no wins.
Cleveland Browns
Los Angeles Chargers
New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers

Miami is chasing at 1-2, but they're home this weekend. They actually should have lost the 1st game against the Chargers but that kicker missed twice. Whenever I throw in the towel and completely give up is when they come back to life. Enough to go 8-8 which puts them near the bottom of the draft. Enough to make it seem like they have a shot at a wild card, but no.

Fins are trash this year, I doubt they win more than 5 games. That said, they made it much easier to stop watching the National Politics League this year, so fuck the NFL.

what happened on the KC/Redskins game at the end?

Redskins pulled a classic redskins ending. Dropped a TD that would have probably won the game. Tied it up with a fg. Then with less than 1 min to go let the chiefs get in range to kick the winner.

BUT WAIT! There were 4 seconds left so they ran (if you call it that) a trick play, fumbled, and kc picked it up for a final TD.

Back