[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

arsin still sperging out
ON some topics I like to be crystal clear :p:

But I always say that a spergilicious message is a message that might makes its way through some dimly lit interiors - hence the repetition as new ideas trigger the fire of long dormant neurons and one day bring a "A - ha!" moment for you and the other knuckleheads.

KraepelinWaves.jpg

i bet if i online sperg hard enough i am going to create a phase shift in the space time continuum

you better worry about his testimony over the russian televised chimp channel.......

and not the recently disclosed gps fusion bank records and where that is going to lead this investigation

:)

tricky dick Nixon looking tame compared to what Owebama did with that Trump Tower FISA request (based off Hillary funded dossier)

DTWVdfWXkAAy39H.jpg

DTWVdg7W4AAx16y.jpg

DTWVdjcWsAAzKHK.jpg

DTWVdgDW4AE3TZe.jpg

dealyderp crew not gonna be able to smokescreen out of this situation again

Watergate tape recorders and illegal opposition research were toys compared to this scandal

Last edited:
for cliffs

DTYRCQ8UQAACGSo.jpg

DTYRCXXVAAAcAH5.jpg

MUHHHHHHHHHHH RUSSSIA

MUHHHHHHHHHHH CHIMP CHANNEL

STEVE BANNON and them stupid emails

hahahahahahah

no amount of alternative narrative going to let them out of this trap they set for themselves

DTYRCRUV4AAoPVO.jpg

sorry but people are illegal

and breaking other laws is also illegal

rule of law is coming back to this country at long last u Bolshevik shitlibs (who hilariously cry about Russia)

Trump should tweet about how amazing his genes are

The press is so upset he is in good health

Last edited:
Pew: Trump media three times more negative than for Obama, just 5 percent positive

Unreal.

If you still think the global elite aren't out to get trump you are so beyond ignorant.

someone like kiint would say "deep state"

laugh out loud get real.......

you read too much fake news

------------

if you watch the mainstream media right now they have lost their damn minds

they even went after what he eats again today. saying he has Alzheimers. i am not sure there is such a thing as going too low for blows. they make jim acosta look like not that big of a hack they are soooo bad right now

Back