This is for you Trump voters.

He wasn't being assaulted or in any danger. He brought pepper spray to a political rally HOPING he was going to find a place to use it.

So when he saw the old man get punched in the face, should he have done nothing? Would that have been the better outcome?

no, fuck that. this country is done being docile about the bernie sjw violent stupidity sweeping this nation.
She's with BLM, which was around for 2 years before Bernie even announced his candidacy.
lou we've now unanimously decided that you're a giant cuckolded cunt, you can stop replying now, noone of any worth cares what you reply with
What a coincidence, because no one of any worth is replying to my posts, including you.

I want every one of these cunts who want to block or protest against other people's free speech to get maced and die in a fire

tbh people that feel like they can put their hands in ur face or point at ur chest when "talking" need to learn some fucking manners

that whole crowd should have been maced

i am really confused here.

in the thread about the Trump staffer gently touching the arm of the reporter to move her from getting too close to Trump after repeated attempts to get her to back off, you claimed:
Put your hands on me like and you can expect at least one of mine to be put right back on you. [.....]
Yet in here, a female punches a man in the face and you are saying they should have just walked away. . .

:lolwut:

Back