Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

I basically use this format

maybe you can help me with something then we can get to know each other better

I'm trying to get my little brother some gameboy thing he's always wanted

if you can go here http://www.FreeGamingSystems.com/?r=14397229 and sign up(don't worry, they don't spam you!) and just complete one offer, I did the blockbuster one then cancelled it, I can make it worth your time ;) ;)

the key is to not sound too smart and promise them naked pics or something

lawl, it scares me I'm so good at this

I've had this thread marked for a while, just now got around to doing it, thinking I wouldn't be able to pull it off

JustinCase said:
lawl, it scares me I'm so good at this

I've had this thread marked for a while, just now got around to doing it, thinking I wouldn't be able to pull it off

i started yesterday at 4am, and now, 5 pm, i have 60 views and 4 friend requests. i figure once i hit LA primetime (8pm-2am my time) that should skyrocket. then make a blog post about how its almost my 21st birthday, etc etc, add all friends, show some ass shots, say ill repay, and bam free ipod ;o

thats how i envisioned it. hopefully justin isnt lying and cybered with those 14 guys...

:sick:

edit: gramer suks 2 mi

Last edited:
124550.jpg

202609.jpg

ZU Puma said:

Just a friendly girl looking for some cool people to meet and maybe hang out. I'm a 20-yr old girl that enjoys doing fun stuff, anything really.. i like to party with my girlies, but anyway! hmm it's raher difficult to have a conversation with cute boys you see at the mall so maybe theyll be on here!!! we can all hope heheheh...anyway feel free to contact me i leave my internet on often, i mean might as well make the most of my money, right?!

ahahahaha

i did a softcore shoot yesterday for playboy that turned a bit hardcore......u can make a ton of money...keep me in mind if u need a dude to work with ...for starters if u have web cam u can do video chat with horny men...just play with yourself or use dildos...right in your home....or use me to have sex with u while u chat with them..;)

I told this guy I wanted to model, he goes on to tell me he does playgirl shoots then starts talking about a playboy shoot he did :rolleyes:

last time I checked playboy shoots don't have guys

what a fucking loser

I do have some guy thinking he's meeting me at some restaurant in beverly hills tonight though!! :rofl:

so wrong

:lol:

ps. i love how he says the softcore turned into hardcore... dont think ive ever seen a hardcore playboy shoot... lol newb.. proly some horny dipshit 15 yr old who has mommy's credit card who doesnt even own a playboy issue :rofl:

JustinCase said:
I basically use this format

maybe you can help me with something then we can get to know each other better

I'm trying to get my little brother some gameboy thing he's always wanted

if you can go here http://www.FreeGamingSystems.com/?r=14397229 and sign up(don't worry, they don't spam you!) and just complete one offer, I did the blockbuster one then cancelled it, I can make it worth your time ;) ;)

the key is to not sound too smart and promise them naked pics or something
Wait how does that work? If they haven't signed up on freeipods.com (or whichever you're doing), that won't credit you for a referal/completion, will it?

Back