The Truth about old_skul

ThrillKillKulT said:
so, are you a maggot that hits/abuses women or was this all fabrication? a non response means it is true. tell us in your words.
How about..

it's none of your fucking business

wtf then my hair will turn yellow becuz i will go super sayan and bit e your penis off.

You don't want that to happen.. And neither do i :[

SSJBejiita said:
wtf then my hair will turn yellow becuz i will go super sayan and bit e your penis off.

You don't want that to happen.. And neither do i :[
hehe..i think you're forgetting something..

remember the last time I beat you? (probably not since i went hardcore) Anywho... i knocked all of your teeth out, so biting would not be a threat.

Obviously you can gum me if you'd like.

SarcaStick said:
hehe..i think you're forgetting something..

remember the last time I beat you? (probably not since i went hardcore) Anywho... i knocked all of your teeth out, so biting would not be a threat.

Obviously you can gum me if you'd like.
:lol: the hardcore part made me lol

can i pretend like im chomping meat now?

:[] CHOMP

Live thread live....

UVALAN4_-_039_oldskul_the_wifebeater.jpg

Mattack said:
Quote: By old_skul, from Akuma MissJess 3some thread
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by old_skul
Keep fantasising, Mattie. My shirts are king. And don't knock the screwing other men thing until you've tried it yourself.

old_skul
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres the homosexuality proof. This thread is so nuts.

Isn't it long established that I'm a credit-card stealing, wife-beating (or g/f beating in this case) homo?

BTW, tried it yet?

See you at UVA5 mattie :D

ThrillKillKulT said:
so, are you a maggot that hits/abuses women or was this all fabrication? a non response means it is true. tell us in your words.

Did you read the entire thread, or just the first post? Do some research. All you ever wanted to know about old_skul (and more!) has been answered, prolly by around page 20.

old_skul said:
Isn't it long established that I'm a credit-card stealing, wife-beating (or g/f beating in this case) homo?

BTW, tried it yet?

See you at UVA5 mattie :D

I dont believe the credit card stealing wife beating things... But the homo part Im not so sure about. You cant seriously ENJOY wearing those ugly ass excuses for clothing.

See you at UVA5 indeed.

Mattack said:
I dont believe the credit card stealing wife beating things... But the homo part Im not so sure about. You cant seriously ENJOY wearing those ugly ass excuses for clothing.

See you at UVA5 indeed.

I enjoy it on many levels. I love shopping for the stuff. I go to the shops where, well, the more urban amonst us shop. People with flair, style, and perhaps a bottle of Jeri-Curl in their bathroom.

I enjoy the speculation of UVALAN goers as to what I'll be wearing every evening. I enjoy walking to the room from my hotel room and having people stare at me. I enjoy chatting about the weather in the elevator with an elderly couple who's trying to keep a straight face.

I enjoy standing on the table at the LAN and having Cheater announce my entrance for the evening and having everyone get a load of my scintillating outfit. I think I might even offer a prize this year for best outfit, to encourage others to dress for the evening. Why not involve everyone else? :lol: I'd disqualify myself, of course.

It wouldn't be UVALAN without a shiny shirt or two. It doesn't mean I'm gay. It means I'm happy to be there.

old_skul said:
I enjoy it on many levels. I love shopping for the stuff. I go to the shops where, well, the more urban amonst us shop. People with flair, style, and perhaps a bottle of Jeri-Curl in their bathroom.

I enjoy the speculation of UVALAN goers as to what I'll be wearing every evening. I enjoy walking to the room from my hotel room and having people stare at me. I enjoy chatting about the weather in the elevator with an elderly couple who's trying to keep a straight face.

I enjoy standing on the table at the LAN and having Cheater announce my entrance for the evening and having everyone get a load of my scintillating outfit. I think I might even offer a prize this year for best outfit, to encourage others to dress for the evening. Why not involve everyone else? :lol: I'd disqualify myself, of course.

It wouldn't be UVALAN without a shiny shirt or two. It doesn't mean I'm gay. It means I'm happy to be there.

good read. 7\10

Back