Need a Tribes OGL Historian

rook said:
What was really funny were the failed "hype" teams.
Team Image needs some love in this thread.. they should've stayed together. I firmly believe they would've been great had they stuck it out longer and not broke up.

can't believe Image actually got mentioned in a current thread.

Hi to any buddies out there that remember me :)

I know it happened, I was capping with them and doing HO. I'm pretty sure I outcapped them, but the fact that they pulled off so many caps was impressive playing like that. I think it was during the z2 vs SES uva match (both teams had like 20 players plus ringers). Everyone was drunk as hell and screaming at one another.

Peuswah Boy used a PantherXL. Holy Jesus that thing is obnoxious...

joystick.jpg

nigafool said:
hey whatever happened to apothem
he probably got caught having sex with a 14 year old while doing/selling drugs

actually, i talked to him right before he vanished, but i don't remember why he was leaving

Enlightened One said:
[IE] was obviously a great team, but I actually think the golden age of Tribes was slightly after they moved on (back when 5150 and =S3= were the teams to beat). That's when I remember the competition being the fiercest.

[IE] still deserves to be ranked among the very best teams, but I think they would've dropped some games to 5150 and =S3= if they had hung around.

They spent probably close to a year at #1 ... wouldnt you get bored after a while too?

-cyanide- said:
IE Match Turns Sour
I think I actually played in that match. Maybe LuLu did and I was just watching over his should, but I very clearly remember Scara. I vaguely remember a bit of the ruckus too. I'd venture to say that news post is a wee bit biased, if memory serves. :)

Don't forget -RG- (Run and Gun)! :) We took #1 from FTM and held it a while until IE came back and got it.

...then I went to Drs-->Kaizen-->POE. :p UVA2 & 3 in there too. Ahh the good times.

1st.jpg

team4-roster.jpg

Back