Need a Tribes OGL Historian

Jislan said:
why don't you actually say who you are if you want anyone to think anything you say has any kind of backing at all, because you haven't posted one thing that gives you credibility yet.

Jis.. I could honestly care less.

Edit-- forgot about bourbon for one of the best LD's.

If you "honestly don't care less" you would tell us who you are you nit.

You obviously care, which is why you continue to not tell us who you are/were/secretly think you were, yet continue posting in threads like this.

ptavv said:
he thinks that by not telling us who he is he looks "mysterious" and is awesome

instead it just makes him look like a douchebag when he invents shit like Aestis bitching about being benched

Lol, Perhaps ill "invent" some more shit.. lemme think. That really did happen though.. I'm pretty sure it was agianst s3. Far too lazy to watch the old demoes though.

it's obvious who he is

one of the wannabe faggots who hung out in irc during big matches and sucked a fat nut on pubs the rest of the time

who gives a fuck

How far did Zulu go? Ash and Reign played with ^i^ in Base T2 before they moved on to AA (think it was AA).

They are nice people and coordinated very well given that they are married and sat right next to each other =).

Magus said:
I remember a team called {IR} that i think Ryan was on.

Imperial Rage. :] Awesome group of guys, I miss 'em. ;[

Ryan... are you referring to Skillz? That's the only Ryan I can think of that we had in IR. Of course my memory is fucking shot so there could have been 7 or 8 Ryans. Anyway, nice thread. Brings back a lot of good memories. :]

Strega said:
How could you bastards forget {Zulu}

Bacardi, BZotch, Ash, Reign, etc etc
depends because before they picked up all those guys Zulu blew nuts and were supported solely by TurboNC. didn't they merge with {R}age or some shit?

Back