[PIC] Just outed a child molestor

i feel like maybe u were especially honed to do what u do.

ur history is fucked and theres nothing u can do about that
but u can do this.

Last edited:
:srsly:

lol
LGBT fetish underwear designer defends making 9-year-old drag queen its ‘covergirl’ | News | LifeSite

Lactatia_2_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

i feel like maybe u were especially honed to do what u do.

ur history is fucked and theres nothing u can do about that
but u can do this.

Maybe all the terrible things I have experienced is what tips me off to certain things, or draws me where I am needed. It's kinda like an instinct I suppose. Do you have any case studies of similar situations that you can link me to? I will totally study em.

EDIT: That faggot whoever is seconds away from being the only person on my ignore list.

This message is hidden because whoever is on your ignore list.

Maybe all the terrible things I have experienced is what tips me off to certain things, or draws me where I am needed. It's kinda like an instinct I suppose. Do you have any case studies of similar situations that you can link me to? I will totally study em.

EDIT: That faggot whoever is seconds away from being the only person on my ignore list.

nope, ive spent my time going to schools and having a job then just generally fucking around. but i was fortunate enough to have a good support system growing up. but i realize thats not always the case

lmao

nope, ive spent my time going to schools and having a job then just generally fucking around. but i was fortunate enough to have a good support system growing up. but i realize thats not always the case

Right on. I'm genuinely happy for you. That's the way it should be. Yep not always the case but using the past as an excuse for the present and future is detrimental to the individual. I am of the opinion obstacles are to be overcome and everyone should always do their best to be a better person today than they were yesterday.

is it possible that this dude was busted for urinating in public?

Negative. It's there in the screens. He got all touchy feely with a 16 year old.

LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16

A person who intentionally touches in a lewd or lascivious manner the breasts, genitals, genital area, or buttocks, or the clothing covering them, of a person less than 16 years of age, or forces or entices a person under 16 years of age to so touch the perpetrator, commits lewd or lascivious molestation.

Almost Dweasel tier pedo.

Last edited:
Right on. I'm genuinely happy for you. That's the way it should be. Yep not always the case but using the past as an excuse for the present and future is detrimental to the individual. I am of the opinion obstacles are to be overcome and everyone should always do their best to be a better person today than they were yesterday.

i ttly agree, i didnt mean to lord over u with my positive aspects in life. i think ur just especially positioned to do things i would never think of.

Positivity is a good thing. Except when it comes to HIV test results. Trust me I know. Well I guess we all have a purpose. Apparently mine is creating good out of bad.

Back